Forums are back in action! ×

I have an idea...

I totally get that. I'm just weird about things lol.

More people would probably pop in if the title were related.

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

^ me too!

Lol yes, I'll do it soonish. I have stuff I'm supposed to do... which means procrastination will probably be welcomed.

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Hello! Finally got round to uploading one of these things. I'm pretty knackered today so hopefully it's not just complete drivel. Hopefully I can get around to uploading some of me singing, might record some stuff with the band on Wednesday that I can let you have a look at. I just listened back and hopefully I don't sound too creepy, I'm trying to keep the noise down as the walls are a bit thin here, and I've been drinking scotch!

Anyway, enjoy if that's at all possible:

https://soundcloud.com/beared_dragon/audio-recording-on-monday/s-6OQoL 

@Bearded Dragon

You realise that this whole time I've been imagining you with a midlands accent? It's going to be very weird hearing you talk, I almost wish I didn't know, coz that would have been so funny! A real wtf???? moment, lol! :D

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Dammit Florida, we had such high hopes in you!

Anyway, I've recorded some more singings. They're all over at http://soundcloud.com/loidor

Then they are sorely misplaced hopes... :-)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

@Bearded Dragon

You realise that this whole time I've been imagining you with a midlands accent? It's going to be very weird hearing you talk, I almost wish I didn't know, coz that would have been so funny! A real wtf???? moment, lol! :D

Wow, imagining myself with a midlands accent makes me feel unclean :P

I think I've set the recording to private because I'm a div, didn't get a chance to look at it last night and tonight is lad's curry night so may not get around to it, but don't worry everybody, YOU WILL HEAR MY VOICE!

• Like 1

I totally forgot about this thread. Guess I know what I'm listening to on my lunch break...

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi