Forums are back in action! ×

First off, I am more then willing to bring my Taekwondo experience to the table. I spent 14 years in it. Started when I was 7. Just recently started back up after a long time out of it, but thats maybe once or twice a month due to school. 

So I have accepted a quest. A quest to compete in a martial arts competition again, to prove to some "friends" that I am not weak and I am better then they think, and to woo the girl of my dreams (when I find her).

The first objective is that of being able to figure out the best plan for me. 

Enough about that though. I am from Utah. I'm a college student. Just turned 23 and according to the internet I'm obese. Which doesn't make sense to me cause I don't look it, but I know i have more fat then I should because certain clothes don't fit anymore. Which is sad. It's all my nerdy clothes from high school that don't fit =P. I wanna change that. I wanna go to a convention and be able to cosplay characters I like that are occasionally shirtless. So there's my plan. To shape up my life and make changes that will help me the rest of my life.

WARNING: 

NEW INTEL AVAILABLE:   I am a picky eater. I lack enjoyment for most veggies besides corn, peas, and the occasional green leaf lettuce and spinach salad. As far as fruit goes, apples and grapes. Thats about all i enjoy so far. It's not the taste, just the texture.

• Like 3

welcome aboard. im a fellow martial artists. theres tons of info here regarding diet plans and eating. everyone here is pretty awesome. if you want advice all you gotta do is ask! we'll get you lookin like Goku in no time! haha!

Level 2 Endbringer 

STR[3]  DEX[4]  STA[4]  CON[3]  WIS[3]  CHA[2]

Well one thing I came across for trying to improve the variety of fruit and veg you eat is to pick one new thing a week/month and do your best too find ways you like to eat it.

Say buy a bunch of bananas and have them gone by the end of the week somehow and likewise with veggies buy one and cook it as many different ways as you can over a month getting versatility out of it. I know its not the best way to do it but my love of veg started when I worked delivering pizzas many moons ago and I started branching out and eating those with more and more veggies and less and less meat now I eat all kinds of veg in a variety of ways and it all stemmed from just adding them to something I already loved.

Race: Undead Gnoll | Class: Ranger

[Level: 3 | STR 4 | DEX 2 | STA 4 | CON 4 | WIS 5 | CHA 4 ]

Intro: And Breath.. Challenges: #1,#2,#3(FAIL),#4

You don't drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there.

-Edwin Louis Cole