Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Comrades! I'm new to this forum, though not entirely new to fitness, though I have admittedly lapsed in my personal well being over the past four years. It is my Goal to become the Super Hero my kids see me as. Through hard work and dedication, I will have the body of the Spartans from 300. I am currently eating a high protein low bad-carb diet. I'm about 30 lbs over weight, and about 15% body fat behind where I would like to be. I hit the Gym 3-5 times per week in the AM before work for an hour each time. My work-outs mostly consist of the big Four Squats, Dead-lifts, Bench Press, Power Cleans, with a healthy dose of cardio thrown in. To the table I bring Ketchup of fortitude, and miracle whip of indomitable will, as well as salt and pepper shakers of strength and handsome. Thanks for having me everyone! and i look forward to participating in the next six week challenge.    

• Like 2

•      Awful                                                          Not so good                                                                          Getting better                                                        Super Stud                                       He-Man                                  Artie Strongest                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              man.... In The World
  • 61%
    61%
  • Valerius the level 2 Human

STR 3|DEX 3|CON 2|STA 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

Current challenge

•  
  • " If you think you can do a thing or you can't do a thing, you're right."
  • - Henry Ford

It will be an honor to work beside you.

• Like 1

•      Awful                                                          Not so good                                                                          Getting better                                                        Super Stud                                       He-Man                                  Artie Strongest                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              man.... In The World
  • 61%
    61%
  • Valerius the level 2 Human

STR 3|DEX 3|CON 2|STA 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

Current challenge

•  
  • " If you think you can do a thing or you can't do a thing, you're right."
  • - Henry Ford