Forums are back in action! ×

Went with a large group of friends last Friday and the consensus is that Winter Soldier isn't as good as Avengers, but it's close.

Also, I want a set of Falcon's wings, that looks like so much fun.

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

that's going away soon, Stan had said he will be giving that up.

Lvl 3 Half-Orc Warrior Assasin

Male, Age: 30

STR 4 - DEX 2 - STA 5- CON 2 - WIS 4  - CHA 3

Intro Post --- Current Challenge

"Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try" Jedi Master Yoda

"Any misspellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out"

Saw it with wife and child yesterday. I think it is on par with Avengers and better than any of the phase 1 movies. Glad to see Falcon treated as a viable hero instead of a comedy act. I thought for sure he was going to end up being like Marlon Wayans character in GI Joe. Chris Evans was great as Capt again and ScarJo can wear that body suit to my house anytime. Can't wait to see what they do with Bucky/Winter Soldier going forward. He is a much more complex (read: Interesting) character than Capt is. Maybe Sebastian Stan will take over as Capt when Chris Evans contract expires (Especially since there is a canon precedent for this). 

Any other thoughts?

• Like 1

Craig A

Murse of The Year

Beard Enthusiast

Nerd

Rebel

Any word on RDJ?  I had heard he was only contracted for the 4 movies, but can't see anyone else as Tony Stark now.

He's retiring after Avengers 3. Maybe Rhody will take over the tech/firepower role as War Machine?

• Like 1

I loved this movie! I'm actually really excited for the possibility/probability for Bucky to be the next Cap - as was mentioned, I think he'll be a more complex character.

I also really loved that Black Widow's role was so prominent in this film, and that they didn't attempt to force some Cap/Widow romance down our throats. It's nice to have a female character do stuff in a film that's not all about being the gf or being half naked.

Amy_Pond

Wood Elf

Level 0

STR:0 DEX: 0 STA: 0 CON: 0 WIS: 0 CHA: 0

Not only did I also enjoy Black Widow being doing heroic things, I am overly-pleased that they also let Falcon be a legit secondary hero too. I was worried that they would both be worthless (or worse, pointless comedic relief), but Marvel was rockin' it with this movie. Definitely one of their best ones to date, in my opinion.

I also must admit I nearly lost it with nerd glee when Doctor Strange got a name drop. Pleasepleaseplease give us a Doctor Strange film, Marvel.

Questing!

Current / 1