Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

• Like 2

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I entered a contest and was one of the winners.  I knew all along I didn't need the stuff, so when they asked for my shipping info, I gave them the address to donate to for Detroit Children's Hospital.

That is so awesome!!!!! You have restored my faith in humanity my friend. *highfive*

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Ha! I'm "following" you now.....  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

il_570xN.273117027.jpg

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

So my fiance is a HUGE supernatural fan, to the point where her "Hall pass" would be show members. And she got two of the POP doll things...

http://popvinyls.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/93-Sam.jpg

http://popvinyls.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/95-CastielHotTopicExclusive.jpg

She's going to take them to work because in her words "You'd probably set em up like the were kissing or something"

Problem is it's only Saturday and she wasn't watching em... the punch in the arm was worth the laugh I got out of 69ing them and watching her reaction... :-D

• Like 3

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Idontlikeit.jpg

I've been loving on Supernatural since I was in high school (am now definitely 26), still love it. You know what, this made me smile today.

I like the show myself (That, BBT and WLIIA).... sometimes the kid in me gets out though... :-)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

$70.00 USD

This transaction will appear on your bill as PayPal *NERDFITNESS.

context? ropes course at camp.... 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Early start on a Sunday smile...

2am, can't sleep. Super spicy dinner (weird dreams) plus a head full of thoughts. Doesn't happen all the time, but when it does it's often very lonely and kind of awful. Not tonight! Finally get up to make tea. My sleepy pup follows me into the kitchen, plunks down on the floor and tries to stay awake. Stumbles behind me as I walk to the bathroom and plunks on the floor there too. He asks to go outside and I pull on some jeans... somehow this elicits extreme tail wags and wiggles. He is a handful, but man do I love him.

gallery_28300_1084_154236.jpg

• Like 2

Had a crap night at work. Fiancee texted me in the evening (as he often does) asking how work was, and I made mention that it was a terrible night and was going to be terrible the rest of the night. So what does he do? He shows up to my work after his own shift ends with a box of chocolates to make my night better. I haven't stopped smiling since.

• Like 3

Questing!

Current / 1

ytunyhyd.jpg

Receiving a parcel in the post and finding all the little post-it notes that the boyfriend wrote for me hiding inside. :love_heart:

This is straight out of a chick flick... :-)

*Looks around his house at the stuff he's done*

I would know.. :-) Good catch...

What made me smile today, standing in the  garage with a good chunk of floor (about 9x6) cleaned up and a solid plan for building shelves and a work bench for recycling out there.

• Like 3

My first challenge

I threw together some eggs, mushrooms, turkey lunchmeat, and a wee bit of cheese into a skillet and cooked it up.  It came out surprisingly tasty.  Not something major to smile about and all, but I had a ho-hum kind of day.  Mostly it was mindless work on trying to up my score on mturk so I can actually do the better paying jobs.

Level 0 Halfling Adventurer

STR: 0 DEX: 0 STA: 0 CON: 0 WIS: 0 CHA: 0

I texted my wife and said "I miss you so bad, driving me crazy I can't wait five days to see you" and she replied,

"I miss you to, I've got a stomach flu" so I sent back,

"You know what, I can wait five days actually".

And she called me and said that made her smile when she's feeling miserable and her smiling made me smile.

Because yes we are one of those disgustingly in love couples who gross people out by being in love all the time.

• Like 8

It's my birthday today! :)

Happy Birthday :D

Hope it goes great :)

• Like 1

[ Battle Log: - THE LEGEND OF WILL - ]

Spoiler

"I can change the future!"

- Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles

"I still don't know what I should do. What [he's] doing isn't for his own gain. He walks the path he believes in, one step at a time. Wishing only for the happiness of those around him. I, on the other hand... I thought I didn't have a path that I could take laid out before me. But like he said, that's just running away. I must find my own path."

- Fei from Xenogears

"A life of adventure awaits those with the courage to step beyond their comfort zones."

- Hylian Dan from The Philosophy of The Wind Waker