Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

I'm gonna need more yarn... I think I want to make a big hyperbolic crochet wall hanging to go behind the aquarium... I think I need a bigger tank, too. And, surely there's a way to make some pieces wave, like they're in a current? I need to bust through my holiday list and get this started... Thank you, RandMart, you seriously just made my day! :)

what made me smile today? 

well, my oldest turned 16 today and only has 18 months till graduation. That makes me smile, that and he is a pretty decent kid and I have a lot to be proud of with him :) 

JJredhighheels_zps26bbcb51.jpg

• Like 4

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I'm gonna need more yarn... I think I want to make a big hyperbolic crochet wall hanging to go behind the aquarium... I think I need a bigger tank, too. And, surely there's a way to make some pieces wave, like they're in a current? I need to bust through my holiday list and get this started... Thank you, RandMart, you seriously just made my day! :)

Would this current be in the tank or outside?

And what made me smile today, I won my first full round of M:TG, it was a slow game since neither of us had high offensive power, but I won it. :-D

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

my daughter just cut up a boatload of veggies so we could eat soup for "lunch" (yes I know it's midnight my time... but I work nights) 

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Would this current be in the tank or outside?

And what made me smile today, I won my first full round of M:TG, it was a slow game since neither of us had high offensive power, but I won it. :-D

Outside... Like maybe a horizontal bar, hanging on the wall, slowly moving side to side, that I could attach some long kelp-y looking pieces to.

MtG, without high offensive power... Blue control deck? Husband has one of those; drives me crazy.

Outside... Like maybe a horizontal bar, hanging on the wall, slowly moving side to side, that I could attach some long kelp-y looking pieces to.

MtG, without high offensive power... Blue control deck? Husband has one of those; drives me crazy.

Ahhh that would be easy... motor, gear and rod.

and not really a control deck, it was a Friday draft, so it ended up being low control, low offense. I won a match by hitting the guy for 1 point a turn with a flyer. The other match both of us had a card that you could tap to make the other person discard 3 from the library.... I won that way too.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My name's Leanne, and I'm an alcoholic.... Wait! Wrong forum! :D

Here you go...

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/45652-ill-take-potent-potables-for-200-alex/

• Like 1

My first challenge

friday evening on the way into work I got a text from the nurse I gave report to "please bring purple nail polish for pt in 3182"... I had told her that if she had gotten outta bed with PT that I would bring her "something special" 

so I stopped at the dollar store and spent like 6$ and got a manicure kit and some sparkley and some regular nail polish... 

totally pawned it off on my CNA (I warned her that I didn't "girl" and that if *I* did her nails that it wouldn't be awesome... it would be antiawesome)

everyone who goes into her room hears about how Jenn brought nail stuff and Sarah did a spa treatment :)

:D

• Like 4

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

So there was a post somewhere about an MMA/ Magic player a while back, I do believe it was this guy but I'm not 100% sure. Either way, this entire series makes me laugh... a lot...

• Like 2

My first challenge

$70.00 USD

This transaction will appear on your bill as PayPal *NERDFITNESS.

context? ropes course at camp.... 

this made me smile...

they can't find me... and I couldn't remember how I paid... it's not on my bank info... so I been searching threads for the last thirty minutes looking for this post....

I FOUND IT!

Spoiler