Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

Crazy NZ, stay in school ads. Thank you Kaelvan!

For fun, I watch a lot of PSAs (or PIFs as everyone except Canada and US calls it). It's like train wreck you can't look away.

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

For fun, I watch a lot of PSAs (or PIFs as everyone except Canada and US calls it). It's like train wreck you can't look away.

I work at a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center (as the IT person) and whenever a counselor is out I offer to lead groups by airing this video (

) on repeat for an hour. Strangely they haven't taken me up on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work at a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center (as the IT person) and whenever a counselor is out I offer to lead groups by airing this video (

) on repeat for an hour. Strangely they haven't taken me up on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one of my favorites.

I love when my drugs start singing to me.

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

*clicks link*

"Oh, is the body challenge... please don't be me, please don't be me..."

"Damn, it's me..."

hahahaha...  at least someone smiled at it. :-) I admit, I was rolling pretty hard at the ones that did come up....

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

my dog was holding her toy so it madee her look like Bane

10403043_10203882441556341_8488435585058

• Like 2

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

First you will give me dog treats... then you have my permission to die...

you translate dog amazingly well 

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

This video. Even better with the sound off for some reason.

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-dance-like-the-go-gos?channel=scribble

I found someone that's worst dancer than me.

Was a dog in my past life...

I was a raven in my past life

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Having gone through EE school, this becomes absolutely f'n amazing on SO many levels. The wiring, the programming, the biology... all of it just blows my mind.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Sorry, that's great & all, but ...

I'm not into that whole "for the good of HumanKind" bullshit; because some asshole is already figuring out how to weaponize that shit, and make some money off of it

Y'know, if you could downscale that a bit, and train some video-game trained 10 yearolds who've been Coalition-maimed, you'd have the foundation of a pretty impressive fighting force

That's any technology... someone uses it for good, and someone doesn't....

My first challenge

Hearing big boss liked me last night, even after talking about a squirrel in sweater. Allowed now to be little more flexible at my job. I can work with day crew now. So no more dealing with raging alcoholic and crazy Asian woman, who likes to piss off the alcoholic Heather. So tomorrow probably be my last day of waking up at 5 for work. Hooray. Maybe I can have social life now?

Also, body image forum made me happy, since so use to not knowing what I truly look like (still think of myself as really overweight kid, who loves ice cream little too much).

Looks like it might not be this way until sometime in January (hopefully) *sigh*

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Beyonce-Superbowl-Weightlifting1.jpg

That look on her face...

That made me happy after a certain forum on NF (not naming names, but *coughlgbt*) upset me.

• Like 1

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

10340070_10203907710628052_3733673059010Homemade applesauce with pumpkin pie spice

• Like 1

Spoiler

a695c390c12f6daf227cded0f559d3da.jpg

Teaching my girl to sew

• Like 2

Spoiler

Lying in bed at 1am with the bf (ok, so we're hundreds of miles apart, but technology's a wonderful thing....) and having a Bad Joke off. I think I won. :D The words "Leanne! You are such a nerd. That's not funny!" may have been uttered when I told the one: gold walks into a bar, the barman shouts A U, get outta here!

I thought it was hilarious myself.... ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously