Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

Can I find a bitch to choke... please... or a puppy... maybe a baby... something...

I'm on vehicle 3 today, it's 10 pm, I'm just now getting a chance to relax, and I still have homework.... yeah... I'm done.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

This is going to sound cheesy, but here it goes :)

The Rebellion!

I thought about it today, and it made me smile:

- Rebels trying to reach their full potential in both fitness and life

- Rebels reaching their often high set goals

- Rebels helping, supporting, wooting each other 

- Rebels getting some accountability and working hard to level up in the game

So, sincerely, Thanks Steve for making it all possible, but most thanks to all of you who are reading this and making mine, yours and everybody's life more awesome!

Thinking of this, that made me grin ear to ear

• Like 4

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson

That's not cheesy at all. :) I think all of us have said something very similar to that at least somewhere on the forum.

I'll go ahead and second it right now, coz reading that, well... It made me smile too! :lol:

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I was walking down the hall at work yesterday and noticed a student (I work at a university) who stopped at looked my way. People get lost in my building a lot so I asked if I could help him find anything. He said no, he was on his way out but then asked my name and my birth date. I told him both and he told me that my birthday would be on a Tuesday this year (which it will be so that was cool.) Then he asked if I would be turning 20. I laughed and said no but thank you very much for the compliment. He laughed and we parted ways. Here's the thing--he was wearing sunglasses and using a white cane. So I'm not sure how well he could see or not but it totally made my day and gave me a good story to tell.

• Like 1

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

This put such a smile on my face!

This weekend I met up with a friend and his wife, who I haven't seen since this time 2 years ago. In fact the last time we saw each other was when I was at my heaviest, and it was the first time I'd met his wife do she only ever knew me as a *ahem* larger lady.

This year, she didn't recognise me. At all!!! In fact she kept telling me over, and over again just how "fantastic" I looked! AND for once I was able to smile and say "thank you" rather than turn bright red and mumble something unintelligible, like I would have done before. Actually I beamed like an idiot, said "Thank you!" Then shouted "Woohoo!" And did a little victory dance ;)

I've got to say thanks to you lot on here for that. All your positive comments have drastically altered my self image and my confidence. It's incredible. Thank you!

The power of a compliment!

• Like 4

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

These...

This put such a smile on my face!

This weekend I met up with a friend and his wife, who I haven't seen since this time 2 years ago. In fact the last time we saw each other was when I was at my heaviest, and it was the first time I'd met his wife do she only ever knew me as a *ahem* larger lady.

This year, she didn't recognise me. At all!!! In fact she kept telling me over, and over again just how "fantastic" I looked! AND for once I was able to smile and say "thank you" rather than turn bright red and mumble something unintelligible, like I would have done before. Actually I beamed like an idiot, said "Thank you!" Then shouted "Woohoo!" And did a little victory dance ;)

I've got to say thanks to you lot on here for that. All your positive comments have drastically altered my self image and my confidence. It's incredible. Thank you!

The power of a compliment!

I was walking down the hall at work yesterday and noticed a student (I work at a university) who stopped at looked my way. People get lost in my building a lot so I asked if I could help him find anything. He said no, he was on his way out but then asked my name and my birth date. I told him both and he told me that my birthday would be on a Tuesday this year (which it will be so that was cool.) Then he asked if I would be turning 20. I laughed and said no but thank you very much for the compliment. He laughed and we parted ways. Here's the thing--he was wearing sunglasses and using a white cane. So I'm not sure how well he could see or not but it totally made my day and gave me a good story to tell.

Blind people have awesome personalities... there's a video series online of a blind guy ,since birth, that answers various questions and he's hilarious.

One has him drawing animals, another is making things from playdoh....http://www.youtube.com/user/TommyEdisonXP/videos

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

I have a bird feeder hanging in the trees outside my sitting room window and the little buggers just go nuts out there! I refuse to put out any more than 2 pints of peanuts a day, even though they're all gone by lunch time (I buy peanuts in 25kg bags. To feed the birds! Just what kind of crazy am I?), and there's always seed and fatballs for them too.  I get chaffinches, sparrows, blue tits, great tits, long tailed tits, coal tits, robins, blackbirds, thrushes, and very occasionally I get greenfinches.  Today I had a pair of goldfinches for the first time!

It's silly, but it made me smile. :)

I have a bird feeder hanging in the trees outside my sitting room window and the little buggers just go nuts out there! I refuse to put out any more than 2 pints of peanuts a day, even though they're all gone by lunch time (I buy peanuts in 25kg bags. To feed the birds! Just what kind of crazy am I?), and there's always seed and fatballs for them too.  I get chaffinches, sparrows, blue tits, great tits, long tailed tits, coal tits, robins, blackbirds, thrushes, and very occasionally I get greenfinches.  Today I had a pair of goldfinches for the first time!

It's silly, but it made me smile. :)

First... stuff like this is the reason I want a couple few acres of land, some chickens and maybe a couple goats.

My goal is to get on this list... http://www.nwf.org/How-to-Help/Garden-for-Wildlife/Create-a-Habitat.aspx

Second...

/Ten year old on

That's an awful lotta tits...

/ten year old off

• Like 1

My first challenge

You lie! When are you ever not in 10 year old mode ;)

Ummm well... there was that one time... that... nah nevermind, that wouldn't work...

What about.. mmm nope...

Well when I'm in class... wait... I did laugh hilariously at the term multivibrator... and input resistance...

Well damn...

• Like 2

My first challenge

I did laugh hilariously at the term multivibrator... and input resistance...

Bawhahaha! You and me both man! I guess I have the mind of a 10 year old schoolboy too... :D

I was really groggy when I woke up  this morning, so I didn't go to the gym before work like I usually do, but I packed my gear anyway thinking that I probably wouldn't go at all today and I actually went and had a great workout! I even did dead lifts for the first time since I've been back! Now I get to go to band practice and jam out some sweet metal!!!

• Like 1

Plenty of sleep, Great workout, followed by going to work, which for me is awesome because I got to be outside in the sun playing with dogs all day:)

You have the best job!

Egg, Level 1

Dragon, Adventurer

| STR 2 | DEX 0 | STA 1 | CON 0 | WIS 7 | CHA 0

1 2