Forums are back in action! ×

The Pushup Quidditch Cup (Live Game Thread)

Oooh! You still got space? I'm up for this :)

Just tried the AMRAP. Managed 18 from my knees, but I'll try again tomorrow for a comparison figure. My arms at jelly from last night. I doubt the number will be much higher, but it would be good to make sure it's a fair count. :)

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Oooh! You still got space? I'm up for this :) Just tried the AMRAP. Managed 18 from my knees, but I'll try again tomorrow for a comparison figure. My arms at jelly from last night. I doubt the number will be much higher, but it would be good to make sure it's a fair count. :)

Brilliant :) Will be great to have you aboard. Let me know if you have any questions.

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

Did 40 sets of '20 point sets' of various styles of push ups = 800 pts for Hufflepuff

I was aiming for 50 sets for the day, but then started to get a sore throat, so backed off and just rested. I'm sick of being sick and injuries!!! 

hmmm. wondering if Yuen will suspect that I cast a sickness and weakness spell on him. I am after all a Slytherin ;) 

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Wed: 0 (sorry team)

Thurs: 66 knee pushups = 33 standard/11 AMRAP = 30pts

Week total thus far: 90

No apologies needed. That is an awesome score. You are a great asset to the team. You are a super hard worker  (and nice too)Glad you are on our team

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Oops, looks like I double-did them. All fixed now. Thanks for your honesty. +1 House point to Slytherin ;)

Yes, well I may have cast a spell of confusion upon you, but then saw your video and had second thoughts and worried that I would be caught and labeled a cheater. :D 

• Like 2

Not my best week, but I hope it's enough to beat Slytherin. =)

24.04 - 60 standard

25.04 - 95 standard

• Like 1

Ok, so I've been busy but i've been doing my pushups.

Monday: 40 standard pushups

Tuesday: 40 standard pushups

Wednesday: 50 standard pushups

Thursday: 50 standard pushups

Friday: I plan on getting to 210 points. So that leaves me with 30 standard pushups. But I may do more. Further updated tonight.

• Like 3

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916

Workout last night was 15 standard pushups (warm up) and a total of 26 feet-raised pike pushups.  No idea what those are worth points-wise, but they're harder than the side-to-side pushups I've been doing.

• Like 1

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

Workout last night was 15 standard pushups (warm up) and a total of 26 feet-raised pike pushups.  No idea what those are worth points-wise, but they're harder than the side-to-side pushups I've been doing.

Added Pike pushups to the list for 2.5 points. I remember those, they're tough! (and hard to do properly!)

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

Worked from home = allowed to do push ups throught the day. My body hates you all....

132 knee push ups = 66 standard/AMRAP = 60 points

Week total thus far: 150 pts

• Like 3

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

I did another 90 kneeling pushups today for a total of 480 this week.  240 points/15  * 10 should get me up to 160 normalized points.

• Like 2

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Slytherin chaser:

53 Hindu =145

16 Decline=24

73 regular=73

242 points

SO glad it is Friday, now I only wish I had a hot tub to soak in :) 

• Like 3