Forums are back in action! ×

The Pushup Quidditch Cup (Live Game Thread)

Mon:

22 (6, 6, 5, 5)standard = 22/11= 20 points

22 (11, 11) knee/2 = 11/11 - 10 pts

total= 30 pts

Tues:

44 (11, 11, 11, 11) Knee/2 = 22/11 = 20 pts

11 standard = 10 pts

total= 30 pts

Weekly total thus far: 60 pts

Another 45 regular for Slytherin.

Posted using only my thumbs.

Aaaand another 45 regular for Slytherin

Boom! Another 45.

Snape+Approves.gif

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Ihave a request - because I am one of 'those'....could folks list which team you are on when you post....

Of course, I'm sure that ORazor posted twice for the same 45!

;-)

Or, maybe three times...so, disqualify two....

From the Gryffindor Beater

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

I have recovered from the migraines:

80 wall pushups = 20 points

120 counter pu's= 30 points

Wednesday:

50 points today from the Gryffindor Beater....against ORazor

does that include yesterday's too? Not sure bfd got all my points(all in one post - #425)

if so - that's

50 points from yesterday(Tuesday) against ORazor!

100 points - with the math magic to be done - all on ORazor....nothing personal!!!!

• Like 3

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

20 standard pushups

20 hindu pushups These are fun, I get a good DD stretch at the top :D but I think they're easier than clap pushups, I did one clap pushup and almost face planted on the second one. Initially I thought I was doing the hindu PUs wrong but I video taped it and it looked correct.... but I felt more tricep engagement, yummy muscle engagement :D 

• Like 4

Adventurer || Wood Elf

"omg I've got nerditis! Get it off, get it off!! Wait.... I think... I like it, I'll keep it :)"

Challenge: current

Blog about fitness and randomness but mostly food...

I'm nothing if not consistent ....

90 knee pushups for 45 points or 30 normalized points for Gryffindor's Chaser!!

• Like 2

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

20 standard pushups

20 hindu pushups These are fun, I get a good DD stretch at the top :D but I think they're easier than clap pushups, I did one clap pushup and almost face planted on the second one. Initially I thought I was doing the hindu PUs wrong but I video taped it and it looked correct.... but I felt more tricep engagement, yummy muscle engagement :D

I like Hindu pushups. I wondered if I was doing them right too, watched a video and taped myself and it was pretty good. After doing more you really start to feel it in your shoulders too.

I tried the clapping pushups too. Ha-I guess I'm not quite ready for those. Good for you for getting one in, I almost face planted on my first one. Not only do you have to be strong, you have to be quick

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I have recovered from the migraines:

80 wall pushups = 20 points

120 counter pu's= 30 points

Wednesday:

50 points today from the Gryffindor Beater....against ORazor

does that include yesterday's too? Not sure bfd got all my points(all in one post - #425)

if so - that's

50 points from yesterday(Tuesday) against ORazor!

100 points - with the math magic to be done - all on ORazor....nothing personal!!!!

I've updated the formulas to point you square at O'Razor.

Just a quick number check. I have you at 137 points before conversion..50 today, 50 tuesday, and 37 monday...correct?

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

I like Hindu pushups. I wondered if I was doing them right too, watched a video and taped myself and it was pretty good. After doing more you really start to feel it in your shoulders too.

I tried the clapping pushups too. Ha-I guess I'm not quite ready for those. Good for you for getting one in, I almost face planted on my first one. Not only do you have to be strong, you have to be quick

Glad it's not just me :) And yeah, they do get tough after a bit, I feel like I'm more actively engaging other parts of my body in movement instead of just trying to keep everything rigid :D I hurt less today than yesterday so I may re-attempt some clap pushups tonight! With a pillow under my face of course!!

• Like 1

Adventurer || Wood Elf

"omg I've got nerditis! Get it off, get it off!! Wait.... I think... I like it, I'll keep it :)"

Challenge: current

Blog about fitness and randomness but mostly food...