Forums are back in action! ×

The Pushup Quidditch Cup (Live Game Thread)

snifdt.jpg

35 points for the inquisitorial squad!

(Standard: 10 10 | Knees: 10 20)

@Dawsy:  Yay Dawsy!   Hope you are feeling a bit better!

@Wildross:   I tried to send you a PM, but it doesn't work - whats up with that?

• Like 1

Level 11 Morgana Scout

STR 14|DEX 11|STA 31|CON 11|WIS 23|CHA 19

Current challenge:  Talvi makes tactical decisions | Epic quests: 2015, 2016 | Running instalog: new_tracks_to_follow | Previous challenges: -2 -1 etc...

Posted Image

35 points for the inquisitorial squad!

(Standard: 10 10 | Knees: 10 20)

@Dawsy: Yay Dawsy! Hope you are feeling a bit better!

@Wildross: I tried to send you a PM, but it doesn't work - whats up with that?

try now. The pm seemed to have been down last night

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

@wildross: Nope still doesn't work, perhaps your inbox is full?   Doesn't matter too much, it was just a team PM to post pushup goals, tactics and the like on :)to post our plan to stamp out Dumbeldore's army,Hogwarts, and the long range plan of world domination

There, that's what you meant. Fixed it for you ;) 

snifdt.jpg

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

12 DIAMOND PUSHUPS for Dumbledore's Army. 

• Like 2

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Apparently there is such a thing as a Slytherpuff:

You're a Slytherpuff!: This is a rare combination but those that are true Slytherpuffs are not people you want to make your enemy. You take loyalty very seriously and if someone gives you their word you expect them to keep it. You either project a cold exterior and have a heart of gold inside or you seem all cuddly and nice on the outside and you are ruthless on the inside. People frequently underestimate you but this usually suits your purpose. Whoever has your loyalty is a very lucky person because you will fight tooth and nail to protect them. You have a protective streak and you like to champion the underdog. In life, experience has taught you that it's better not to be too idealistic or expect to much of other people. Still, deep inside you, you still have hope that everything will always turn out for the best. Your weakness is that sometimes you trust blindly, follow without question and this can lead you into trouble. With the loyalty of a Hufflepuff and the ruthlessness of a Slytherin you are a formidable person!

tumblr_lr6l8eqfiq1qdibyzo1_500.jpg

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Sorry I have not updated this week, been crazy busy with work process audit goin' on and my parents in town visiting.  Have only bee able to do work out sets but have seen increase in over all numbers of standards.

Mon - Thurs (each day):

33 standards = 33 points

Week total so far: 132

• Like 2

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge