Forums are back in action! ×

Motivation Board

I'm in the process of remodelling my motivation board and was wondering if any other rebels use them?

What do you have on yours? any inspirational quotes? reminders? goals to achieve/already attained?

I would love some inspiration! :)

• Like 1

Level 1 Adventurer

Race: Human/Hobbit

Current stats: STR-1  DEX-1  STA-2  CON-1  WIS-2  CHA-3

Current Challenge

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

Distance to Rivendell

0%
0%
  • Like 1

WillBlackrose, level 16 Human Assassin STR 12 | DEX 13 | STA 15 | CON 15 | WIS 12 | CHA 14

Life Quest: Evolution of an idea

Reduce base weight from 300 to 180: Progress point 203#

Main Quest: Conditioning and endurance

Planks in 100# weight vest:

Lvl 1(1 minute): Done.   Lvl 2(2 minutes): Done.  Lvl 3: 3 minutes: Done. Level 4: (4 minutes)

Side Quest: Stamina of the Ancients

Lvl 1: 1 mile constant movement: Done Lvl 2: 2 miles constant movement: Done

Lvl 3: 3 miles constant movement: Done Lvl 4: 4 miles constant movement: Done

Lvl 5: 5 miles constant movement: In Progress

My present motivation board:

doitanyway_zpsd4eed7b3.jpg

Pretty thorough job there, Jothra!

At the very least i could have drawn an actual picture on there. Maybe a happy little tree or something.

At present, my goals are pretty simple, so I get most of my motivation from my Fitbit, and the fact that I wake up to two bicycles on a wall rack every morning.

I've seen pictures of CandiRose's Motivation Board in another thread. It absolutely puts my Motivation Post-It to shame. If I were do make one, it would be very similar to hers, only in a more comicky form.

Jothra

i | ii | iii | iv | v | vi | vii | viii

Not sure mine really counts as a board or anything.  It's just a corkboard with some printed out pictures on it.  Getting out of debt, making more money, helping my parents, getting free from my job.  All things I want to do.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

These are mine

20140427_163434.jpg20140427_163442.jpg

This is really great!  It never occurred to me to just write it all down in some fun way.  I was always trying to come up with pictures and crap to put on the board. Might add a little something to mine now.  

Thanks for sharing! 

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Yeah I'm pretty happy with it, I have it on my chest of draws at the foot of my bed so I wake up every morning and its the first thing I see

Level 1 Adventurer

Race: Human/Hobbit

Current stats: STR-1  DEX-1  STA-2  CON-1  WIS-2  CHA-3

Current Challenge

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

Distance to Rivendell

0%
0%