Forums are back in action! ×

The Ultimate Beard showdown

Edit: Since it is now Thursday (school got a little crazy), I'll let this go till the weekend, then let the votes go next week and shave next weekend.

So about a month or so ago I was assisted in coming up with the idea of letting ya'll vote on what my next cut will be for my beard. I had to take time to grow it out since I had just shaved and I'm here to say that it's about that time. So to set the rules, I'm going to take submissions in here till tuesday, then I'll do a poll to see what I'll be cutting into my beard next weekend. I think it goes without saying, but there's always one will try and screw it up... so nothing offensive, I'm not shaving F*** or a swastika on my face. Other than that... have fun.

I will say my goatee comes in a LOT fuller than my cheeks... if that makes any difference to your choices.

I don't recall where the posts were, but I do remember the first two submission were along the lines of the below images.

hg-20.jpeg

batstache-3-batman-logo-mustache.jpg

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I do not have an epic beard I just have a longish goatee

Short goatee, with the makings of a beard trying to show up here... I'd have to go for epic in design... :-)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Mine comes in too patchy for the beard-off, sadly.  Maybe if it was a neckbeard-off... my beard segues right into my chest hair if I don't shave the neck portion (which I do).

Insanity, has anybody ever told you that your profile pic looks like a young Mick Foley?

Yep... it was discussed on this very forum. I apparently look like a few people...

My first challenge