Forums are back in action! ×

Good day to you all =)

My name is Iván and I'm from Chile, so I actually speak Spanish as my mother language :P
I'm very excited to be a part of this community, I really like the atmosphere of this and I'm on my way to become a leveled up version of myself.
I've always struggled with gaining weight, I mean, I am currently in a "healthy" weight, but I  really want to pack some more muscle but I find it really hard to stick to any exercise routine, I always quit halfway and then do various type of exercises without really commiting to it. (I'm currently doing the Begginer Body Weight Workout that Steve posted on his blog).

But that's OVER, after weeks of really bad living (I've been dealing with a bunch of issues that date back to 2011), and putting in danger the fate of my carrer (I'm 21, studying Adventure Tourism), hurting my family with my lack of compromise to my responsabilities and, well, some other things, I have finally been able to bring a little organization to my life.

So my goal here is not simply getting in better shape and eating healthy, my goal is to finally organize my life so I can be able to achieve the things that I want instead of only dreaming about them, everything starting from keeping a clean, organized room to being very punctual and sticking to an exercise routine, I feel like I could write a WHOLE lot more to describe what I want to get from this, but this is a nice summary of my main goals (I know it's a little vague here, but i have a .text on my computer with the details of the whole "organizing my life" quest/mission).

So that's it, fellow rebels, I hope to get to know a lot of you and challenge myself to be better and better with each day that passes.

Oh yeah, I forgot, this my basic description of myself, i mean, physically:

• I'm 21, almost 22 (June, 9th).
  • I'm 186 cm (6'1'').
  • My weight is around 75 kg (166 lb), I want to get to 80 kg (177 lb) , and then see if I want to be heavier.
  • I have a really LAME flexibility, I mean, seriously, it's almost embarrassing, I really want to improve this.

Aaand I believe that would be it, and to say goodbye, I'll leave you with a pretty good phrase that I saw on the manga "Baby Steps" (I'm a huge nerd of mangas)

"Baby steps into giant strides".

Rah!

~ Baby Steps Into Giant Strides ~

-Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail Better.

Welcome aboard Drawolf, a new challenge is on the horizon so we expect to see you posting your goals/challenges. Good luck.

It's never to late to be the person you always wanted to be.

The voice in your head telling you that you can't do it is a damn liar.

Endorphins, the best high you can have.

Hahahah thank you, I'll be sure to join the next challenge, which, if I'm not mistaken, starts on my birthday!

This whole organization thing is really new to mee too, it's a hard boss to defeat, and you have to defeat it time and time again for you gain a little bit of experience, but as I see it, the best way to do it is to set easy and small goals at the beginning, things to make better habits, that you have to complete each day, without looking too much into the future, and then, slooooowly, increase the difficulty and complexity of the challenges, but remembering to focus on each day that passes, as to organize in a small but focused way.
That's my 2 cents in this whole weird organization thing, it may seem like a cruel enemy that does not forgive or forget, but it can be turned into an ally. Of that, I am sure.

~ Baby Steps Into Giant Strides ~

-Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail Better.

So do you have a plan to get organized?

I use a planner. I love writing things down and checking them off when I have completed them. It doesn't always work. For instance, right now I have nothing written in it besides appointments that I have. But when I'm more with it, I usually try to write down 1-2 things I want to accomplish per day - more on the weekends, when I have more time. But it's also easy for me to get overwhelmed, so if I write TOO MANY things down, I often won't do any of them.

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Hola! Hablo un poco de espanol pero pienso q necesito decir todo en ingles porque puedo apenarme.. Or however i should say that last bit XP

Nice to meet you :)

Best of luck defeating the organization boss and gaining muscle XP hope to c ya round! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a ride!â€
Hunter S. Thompson

Current ChallengePrevious Challenge, Daily Battle Log

Level 1 Hobbit Scout

STR 5|DEX 1|STA 5|CON 2|WIS 1|CHA 1