Forums are back in action! ×

First push-up! What?!

After having never been able in my entire life to finish a ''guy'' push-up, I was challenged to do one today and I succeeded! I honestly felt like crying because I was so happy. 

I'll report back when I can do 5 in a row. :D 

• Like 7

Level  2 Gnome -who wants to be a Mermaid- Ranger

STR 5 | DEX | STA 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 1

Challenges:  1 |  Current Challenge: Arya Sapphire and the Majora's Mask

''Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.'' - Alan Alda

Thank you so much! :D

With time and strength training you'll be able to do them again, I can guarantee it. :D

Level  2 Gnome -who wants to be a Mermaid- Ranger

STR 5 | DEX | STA 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 1

Challenges:  1 |  Current Challenge: Arya Sapphire and the Majora's Mask

''Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.'' - Alan Alda

I know how you feel with the "man" push ups. For me, Pull ups were really difficult to the point where I could not do any. I have been working on pull ups, and I can actually do a complete pull up. Granted that it's only one, but it's one more that I could ever do. It was a good feeling to physically see results! Keep up the good work! :)

After having never been able in my entire life to finish a ''guy'' push-up, I was challenged to do one today and I succeeded! I honestly felt like crying because I was so happy. 

I'll report back when I can do 5 in a row. :D

Ahhh check you out! You'll be pumping those out and working on pull ups before you know it :D 

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both