Forums are back in action! ×

What are you listening to?

Garth

Lots of Trance (my go to genre...AVB, Tiesto, Marcus Schulz, Dash Berlin, Above and Beyond, Ferry Corsten, etc)

Love 90's Alternative (Pearl Jam, Silverchair, Alice in Chains, Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, etc)

Mix it up with 90's Rap and Hip Hop (Biggie, Pac, Dre, Snoop, Bone, Warren G, LL Cool J, etc)

For something mellow:

Soundtracks (James Horner, Hans Zimmer, , etc)

And for something heavier:

NiN

Nightwish

I like Tiesto's music, but he's too good-looking for me to be a fan. I feel like his videos are targetted to female fans. He should get some women in his videos, I'm sick of just watching him behind the turntables at concerts.

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

I like Tiesto's music, but he's too good-looking for me to be a fan. I feel like his videos are targetted to female fans. He should get some women in his videos, I'm sick of just watching him behind the turntables at concerts.

HAHA! I also feel that way about Kaskade! However, go to one of their shows and you will appreciate their female fan base ;-)

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Playlist of DnB/Dubstep:

I know what i'm going to be listening to at work today!

Also,

The Lonelyland CD by Bob Schneider. Such good music. If you haven't listened to it before, it's great moody music for a rainy day such as today.

Here's an example of the greatness that is this CD: (not a great video but the song is just fantastic)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Pw3ohhknk

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

anyone a wilco/jeff tweedy fan? he helped do the weather forecast today. kinda charming.

http://www.wgntv.com/videogallery/66789435/News/Wilco-front-man-forecasts-the-weather

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

hmm also, what's everyone's favorite holiday song? mine:

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

the new Jesus Culture CD has been in heavy rotation on my IPOD lately... and Showdown to work out to.

Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

My BLOG

MY NF Blog

hmm also, what's everyone's favorite holiday song? mine:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI

Seconded. I worked in a record shop and during the holidays I would make sure to play this at least a couple times a day....

My most hated song:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7xjjlUbpJ4

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jabba the Hupp, level 4 Dwarf Warrior

STR 21|DEX 9|STA 12|CON 9.5|WIS 5|CHA 1

[/TABLE]

My Bucket List

Keep meaning to listen to the new Black Keys album. It's on Spotify now I believe, so I have no excuse.

i've checked a handful of times, and they only have the new single from that album. booo.

Grooveshark has the new album it seems. All songs too.

i haven't tried grooveshark/don't know much about it... guess now i have a good reason to!

i haven't tried grooveshark/don't know much about it... guess now i have a good reason to!

It's free. No commericals. And you can build your own playlists. Also, no log in required. I find it better than Spotify (never understood why people use it when grooveshark exists). They have everything I have ever searched for. Even obscure live shows of local Austin bands.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

I find it better than Spotify (never understood why people use it when grooveshark exists).

probably because they don't advertise it enough or have a good marketing plan? i had no idea it had that many perks; just went with spotify because they made it so easy to find information about them. ... all of these marketing classes i'm taking is turning everything into a marketing strategy, eeek...

will check out grooveshark (and Black Keys!) stat. thanks, bigm!

i'm more than a little late to this thread but it's now one of my favorites. gosh i don't even know where to start- there's TONS of stuff i like, so i guess i'll start here:

i saw some rockabilly/psychobilly fans posting early on, which was awesome to see. i'm a big Reverend Horton Heat fan. also, this Amazing Crowns (formerly amazing royal crowns) song has been my workout/road-to-awesomeness anthem for a long time (the one minute+ skit at the beginning of the video is not on the album track, thankfully).

Amazing Crowns- '1965 GTO'

http://youtu.be/HJ2ZAfE1hK4

for those who need awesome background music while focusing, this has been my go-to all day:

Full Skyrim Soundtrack