Forums are back in action! ×

If you add up the little things, amazingly enough, it becomes something bigger...

Amazing Story CrazyMags! Thank You for sharing it with us and further Inspiring Nerds!

(P.s. I was first-chair Tuba [emoji12])

Aww thanks inferno! And yay band!!! Lol it was the only time I was first at something, got "challenged" by the 2nd chair clarinet, and still beat him.... Except I failed at solos..because the pressure of being good in front of a lot of people was too much and I'd squeak or go off tempo.... Lol

Sent from Tapatalk, all errors are the app's fault! ;-)

• Like 1

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Sharing a summary of a years worth of little things... :) some is repetitive, but the rest is with pictures, so it is a bit more interesting :tongue:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/53977-crazymags-celebrates-her-1-year-nerdiversary/?p=1255438

• Like 2

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast