Forums are back in action! ×

Cool real life RPG

Awesome!  We had an app similar to this on our phones, but it wasn't as in-depth and I lost interest in it rather quickly.  I might try this one out.  Thanks!

• Like 1

So a little update just in case someone swings by. Again, this is just my personal and quick observation. I may update and include more thought into this.

I downloaded the Habit RPG app on my phone and gave it a quick look. Was not able to start diving into the app head first but after taking a look at the app website (where you can also log your information), there is a lot to the website that can be overlooked on the application.  Through the website, you will get a quick tour. There are four main sections to visit.

First is your task - where you can track your habits, dailies, and to do lists. You set up your own tasks and depending on your tasks, your XP/Health can be effected.

User area is next - where you can customize our avatar. Some items are free, others are through in-game currency (gems, gold, silver).

Tavern - the social side of Habit RPG. You can mingle among the masses within the tavern, create parties, join/start a guild, participate in challenges, and view to see who is doing well within the realm of Habit RPG.

Last section is the market... things you can buy. Those satisfying moments when you buy awesomeness.

So there is more to the website/app that I did not cover, but it is best to try it out yourself to get a feeling. For me, I like it.