Forums are back in action! ×

Nerdmas Secret Santa 2014

I'm gonna be a total geek... cause the topic seems to be nail polish. I'm a Jamberry consultant. If you ever want a free sample PM me :)

http://katmoller.jamberrynails.net

ON THE TOPIC of SANTAS... I keep wanting to get my partner just ONE MORE THING... I have to stop and just send the package.

• Like 5

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

I saw you posted the Wild Fermentation book.  If you get it, I'd like to know how you like it.  I'm into sour beer, and started a batch of kombucha recently, so I'm curious.

Mmmmmmmmm sour beerrrr....

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

Sent off the final part of my gift to my giftee today.   I feel kind of guilty about it because I couldn't afford anything on their wishlist, so it's just a big box of goodies instead.  Hope like they like it anyway.    

• Like 2

Level 20 Ranger Monk 

Str- 18, Dex-12, Sta-10, Con-23, Wis-88, Cha-47

"Not all who wander are lost."

"We Shall Not Practice Fear"

Current Battlelog

Sent off the final part of my gift to my giftee today.   I feel kind of guilty about it because I couldn't afford anything on their wishlist, so it's just a big box of goodies instead.  Hope like they like it anyway.    

Feel bad too on how poor I am. Atleast it's the thought that counts.

• Like 2

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Now I shall not look at my bank account until after Christmas. Don't want to cry too much

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Get the tears out now, no more crying after New years Eve.  Only positive things for the new year.

Ok Venin you are right. New Years start saving and paying off for Camp NF. And then deal with the money I owe my college since they screwed me over. Maybe I can convince my head boss he needs an art department at my job's Christmas party since he'll probably be drunk. Yay.

• Like 3

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

I'm gonna be a total geek... cause the topic seems to be nail polish. I'm a Jamberry consultant. If you ever want a free sample PM me :)

http://katmoller.jamberrynails.net

ON THE TOPIC of SANTAS... I keep wanting to get my partner just ONE MORE THING... I have to stop and just send the package.

hah I sent mine one package of stuff, knowing that after Thanksgiving I'd be buying them other stuff and sending that too...and I had some things I had bought for gifts for "whoever" when they were on sale, because I loved them myself...and my Santee got one of those too. I really hope they like these gifts, bc this package is all things I own and love that I hoped they might too. 

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

The funny thing about Christmas (that everyone forgets) is that Christmas isn't about gifts, it's about compassion. It's about kindness and love. So you sending them a package full of goodies is the most amazing present ever!

• Like 4

DAGNABIT!!!!!!!! I JUST saw this thread!!!! > :( 

Gah..... I'll have to Nerdmas it up next year..... :'( 

Hmm debating if I should volunteer for the task of being your Santa. Because I'm almost done with my gift for my person. Which was fun.

tumblr_m7cip7oZWe1rr6cyuo1_500.gif

Hmmm should I? Hmmm

• Like 3

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

and we are not talking about budgets or money today...because I have a problem. There I said it. I spent $270 on christmas lights today, just the lights (well and the lighted garland)!!! The yard looks great though and the house will too when I'm done (I put lights up inside the house and outside the house) :) 

XmasLights_zps88e30b8d.jpegapparently J's grandparents never put up Xmas lights or anything, so this is the first time in 40+ years there have been lights on the house! 

and here is my tree :) XmasTree_zps38d85dc5.jpeg

If you cant tell, there are rainbow brite ornaments, hello kitty, care bears and some other ones that the kids made or that i just liked :) I need a bigger tree next year for sure! 

• Like 4

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I don't think anyone will mind, after all that's part of the point of secret Santa, you never know what you will get. :tongue: Plus, as everyone has said, it's the thought behind the gift that matters. :)

Much to my shock, my tree still has 5 ornaments on it and has neither been knocked over nor died. The cat has managed to knock most of the ornaments off, and the majority of them are now broken, but that's why I bought cheap ornaments. Noodle has been having lots of fun with them.

• Like 2

Current Challenge: Late start, but here at last.

Level 6 Magikarp

Past Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5

My NF Character and Epic Quest!

Sent off the final part of my gift to my giftee today. I feel kind of guilty about it because I couldn't afford anything on their wishlist, so it's just a big box of goodies instead. Hope like they like it anyway.

If i were your santee, I would be blessed that you thought of me. ..and that is the meaning of the season!

I tried to give lots of ideas..hopefully they also ranged in price, though I did get freaked out the everything I put in my wish list was posted on elfster.

Oh, secret santa...if i never got the lesser expensive stuff on there, I'm sorry...:-( I like homemade, too! But it's too late! Wah!

I hope I didn't mess up my santa!

Feel bad too on how poor I am. Atleast it's the thought that counts.

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

and we are not talking about budgets or money today...because I have a problem. There I said it. I spent $270 on christmas lights today, just the lights (well and the lighted garland)!!! The yard looks great though and the house will too when I'm done (I put lights up inside the house and outside the house) :)

XmasLights_zps88e30b8d.jpegapparently J's grandparents never put up Xmas lights or anything, so this is the first time in 40+ years there have been lights on the house!

and here is my tree :)XmasTree_zps38d85dc5.jpeg

If you cant tell, there are rainbow brite ornaments, hello kitty, care bears and some other ones that the kids made or that i just liked :) I need a bigger tree next year for sure!

Your house is so perfect for christmas lights!

Our tree "grew" each year because with five kids, and I bought them several each year, they made them, and, you know. ..well, i think our last one was 8 feet, worth a second 6 foot tree for the fragiles.

They all have a good start on thier own trees!

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

If i were your santee, I would be blessed that you thought of me. ..and that is the meaning of the season!

I tried to give lots of ideas..hopefully they also ranged in price, though I did get freaked out the everything I put in my wish list was posted on elfster.

Oh, secret santa...if i never got the lesser expensive stuff on there, I'm sorry...:-( I like homemade, too! But it's too late! Wah!

I hope I didn't mess up my santa!

You're probably fine. The wishlist is nice idea list for the person. They get little more idea what you like. Plus, asking questions saved me bit of time and it was great jumping point for figuring out what to get. I liked learning about my person. Even if one of things they liked I have bit bad experience as kid with.

• Like 2

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

I'll be on the computer later I'll help

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I know for a fact that I am part of it, and I was given a name. Now, however, it's not letting me view the exchange...

I was going to do some brainstorming today, but now, I can't.

HELP PLEASE!

Were you in originally early in November? Did you participate in the "post or you will be deleted" part? We had to remove a couple of people for not posting to eliminate non participants so that everyone was sure to get a gift (someone last year did not, so thats why we are being so strict this year) so if you were one of those, you got booted sometime a few weeks back...but if you really do want to participate still even if you were let go early on, I think we have another person who showed up late, but then it wont be very secret, bc you two are the last two.

If you want to chat about this via PM, thats fine, just PM me or Venin, k?  

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

So, my gf has a work Holiday party to go to and we weren't allowed to actually spend money for the white elephant this year, so I had to create something. I went with a little dual fandom art. The frame was all flowery, so I did a crappy slapdash paint job over it.

Oh, ummm...Spoiler Alert??

post-33373-0-97616500-1417844589_thumb.j

post-33373-0-98590400-1417844643_thumb.j

• Like 2

I am the Brawlus, goo goo, g'joob.