Forums are back in action! ×

Seph. How are you all doing today?

Hi there guys, I'd just like to introduce myself and share where I'm coming from.

18 year old male, 6'0, 160lbs with an unknown health condition  ( I lost almost fifty pounds over the last year without even trying!).

I'm looking to kick my ever - dwindling body in the ass. It's hard for me to eat food because my condition, I throw stuff up a lot, unintentionally. I came from 206 lbs. Bigger then I've ever been before. I've lost eight inches from my waist, and even  more everywhere else, some of it undoubtedly muscle. I look average, but I'm headed down the track to being scrawny. I do not want that.

I came to try to eat more protein, more calories, and bust my ass in the gym to build some mass. Bigger chest, bigger arms, whatever. I'm quite new to working out so I was hoping someone could take me under their wing and guide me, give me some tips and pointers along with some motivation when I have low days.

Like I said, I'm at a pretty clean slate. Just want to pack some muscle on. This community attracted me because I myself am a nerd. Used to play videogames all day every day, probably why I wasn't in the best of shape.. haha.

I look forward to meeting everyone and trying to level up alongside everyone else.

Thanks guys and gals,

Joseph.

Nice to meet you! Glad to have you join the crew, looking forward to seeing you kick butt and take names. :)

Level 3 Half-Elf Monk 

Past Challenges: artemisia enters the arena with the Wild Huntartemisia's new stomping ground rode in  The Wild Hunt Rides Againartemisia used respawn with Misc. Being.

STR: 2; DEX: 3; STA: 5; CON: 7; WIS: 7; CHA: 2

"Fantasy is an exercise bicycle for the mind. It might not take you anywhere, but it tones up the muscles that can." --Terry Pratchett