Forums are back in action! ×

+1 Willpower

Day 12 of increased walking and paleo diet. Did my 3rd beginner body weight workout when I got home even after being out with friends. I had to do some picking around at dinner to stick to my paleo guns as twere but filled up on carrot sticks and not other things which is actually a pretty big deal for me. Hopefully I'll be up to multiple sets of the workout soon but proud that I added 2-5 more reps to each excercise tonight. Thanks to everyone here for being so supportive. :) It's odd, I haven't gotten around to making a character yet but the RPG analogy is one I'm finding really helpful for some reason.

<p>Level 3 Troll AssassinSTR: 5.5 DEX: 2 STA: 6.75 CON: 3 WIS: 12.75 CHA: 5.75My Battle LogThe First Official Challenge of MOBIUS!!  The SECOND Official Challenge of MOBIUS!!  http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/69290-the-return-of-mobius/  Weight Loss Goal (106 lbs of 150lbs)

70.6%
70.6%
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

Nothing quite like pumping out those few extra reps that you never could before. It honestly feels like leveling up.

I love the RPG analogy too lol

Like RookieBeotch said, don't give up. Just like in an RPG, when you discover a foe that outmatches you, train and grind until you gain the experience needed to overcome them.

Congrats on your success. Keep on going.

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice in your head at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher