Forums are back in action! ×

Challenge YOUR body image.

I was a 36B till I got fat, now I am a 44C, still nowhere near huge, but entirely barrel chested

I use to run a 36B, now i opt for 34C/34D depending on the bra and stretch the shit out of the underwire. need that wide coverage yo. barrel chested is the worst :(

• Like 1

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

I don't mind where I am now... I can buy bras off the rack... when I was at my heaviest though I was a 52H.... that was hell

I hated having big boobs until I ditched the tape measure, which doesn't result in a good fit for most women, and got fitted properly at Bravissimo. When I learned I was a 32FF and not in fact a 36C, my whole figure changed. A good bra improves posture, as well as being better for breast health. I was 21 at the time and my boobs have changed a lot in the last 11 years, especially with having two kids and nursing for the last 6 years! I'm currently a 34GG-H depending on brand. My softcup bras make me feel frumpy and fat, my super hot underwired plunge bras make me feel like $1million :)

You have my sympathies. Eek! I was 34HH or 34J but then surgery brought it down to an E. The difference is amazing but I wanted like, D at the most. :\ 

I was a 36B till I got fat, now I am a 44C, still nowhere near huge, but entirely barrel chested :( :(

I use to run a 36B, now i opt for 34C/34D depending on the bra and stretch the shit out of the underwire. need that wide coverage yo. barrel chested is the worst :(

I just had to google this. It's one of those phrases I always saw but it never occured to me I didn't really know what it meant. Thanks for making me learn something! 

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Yeah, already posted a pic starring an ill-fitting bra. That's all you get. =P Especially because boob reduction results in some weird-looking scars.

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Oh, you think OUR "junk" is a prize?

Ride a bike for an hour, or two, or eight, or ...

If God made Man in his Image ... what's God need a crank for?

Could the be a She-God He's nailing?

Or does He need something to play with, between creating Universes and shit? Puts a new perspective on "Milky Way" don't it?

I will never look at the night sky the same way again... thanks for that... :-)

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I have often wondered why we have the "junk" that we do, that why we didn't evolve into something that made procreation and childbirth easier

If I ever saw you in real life Hit, I would ask if you wanted to go work out.

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Dicks are pretty straight forward, im not sure how you could make them simpler. Less balls maybe? Make the whole thing girthier and couch the balls in the shaft. Win win imo.

I wouldn't mind if they evolved to be protected inside somewhere... those things can hurt.

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

I think he means "things that allow for procreation and childbirth, but make soccer kicks and jogging easier".

And sitting down...

Its not as fun as it sounds :/

There's always one to ruin it for me... :-)

• Like 1

My first challenge

I'm not a huge fan of big butt (my old roommate refer to as a cake for some reason). Once in a blue moon I like mine. It's one of the hugest annoyances I have. I either have pants too long or too short because the pants companies are pain in the asses (pun not intended). Why can't they make petite clothes for women with big butts?

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram