Forums are back in action! ×

Challenge YOUR body image.

I saw a woman changing into her workout gear in the gym the other day. She changed INTO a pretty, lacy, underwired bra. WTF? Granted, she only had small boobs, but even so, good support is really important.

That's a bit weird... unless she does like me and overlays that with a sports bra. xD I have strapless bras that I wear under a cheap sports bra at work to hold everything in place (small boobs though, probably wouldn't try it if you've got ample baggage!) because I've never found a sports bra (cheap or expensive) that I've really liked. 

Edit: I don't jog or do many violent movements - only yoga and fast walking around work - so it probably wouldn't work for running or other stuff. :P

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

sistah I see that you have seen the enell light! we must go forth and spread the good news!!!

he is much happier with his body now... it helps that he is SUPER strong

I wish I had looked like that at that age...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I wish I had looked like that at that age...

I know right?

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I saw a woman changing into her workout gear in the gym the other day. She changed INTO a pretty, lacy, underwired bra. WTF? Granted, she only had small boobs, but even so, good support is really important.

my first thought was, maybe its her version of remindiing herself of her motivation? She wants to stay wearing that pretty bra and so if she works out she wont gain, or if working out (for her) is about vanity and that bra makes her boobs look great and she has very little to jiggle in the first place, its a win win for her.

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I made that same disclaimer in my picture. Super-duper sports bra. I'm definitely bigger than my picture shows. Have you tried an Enell sports bra? I always needed to wear two bras until I got one of these. Pretty? No. Absolutely effective? Yes. I feel like an Enell evangelist, but they really are awesome. Changed my whole exercise experience.

Never heard of Enell but I am so looking into that! :o

• Like 1

Rising Heroes Faction: HAVIK 

Fitbit | Art Page | Instagram

That's not necessarily true.... genetics plays a lot into it. .. my biological father was a bean pole and he was in the army and did pt all the time and had a terrible time keeping weight. .... he was over six feet ands less than 140 for his entire adult life. ... the stories of his exploits at restaurants were amazingly astronomical. .... from what family members tell me (he died when I was 7) he CONSTANTLY ate and exercises

Ah a valid point, but I think there has been enough proof that with enough exercise and good food it's possible up to a certain point. He should still see good progress if he keeps it up even as a hardgainer :D

I'm not saying he WON'T see gains. .... he's just built more like a gymnast that Arnold. ... he probably won't look like Arnie without roids.... and that's ok because he's strong as a team of horses ;)

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I'm not saying he WON'T see gains. .... he's just built more like a gymnast that Arnold. ... he probably won't look like Arnie without roids.... and that's ok because he's strong as a team of horses ;)

This comment is worthless without pics... :-)

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

I'll have to get a pic of him while hiking. ... he can scramble like a money up the rocks while wearing a 35# pack (for comparison MY pack (and I'm 2.5x his weight) usually tops out around 35-40# AFTER all my food and whatever).... and he COULD carry a lot more but I won't let him [emoji14]

Spoiler

I'll have to get a pic of him while hiking. ... he can scramble like a money up the rocks while wearing a 35# pack (for comparison MY pack (and I'm 2.5x his weight) usually tops out around 35-40# AFTER all my food and whatever).... and he COULD carry a lot more but I won't let him [emoji14]

No no... I want him pulling a team of horses... :-D

• Like 3

My first challenge

Bwahaaaaahaaaa

I don't have access to a team of horses. ... I'll have to see what I can do

Spoiler

my first thought was, maybe its her version of remindiing herself of her motivation? She wants to stay wearing that pretty bra and so if she works out she wont gain, or if working out (for her) is about vanity and that bra makes her boobs look great and she has very little to jiggle in the first place, its a win win for her.

Yeah I think one of those is probably true. It's sort of motivating when I go to the gym and see all the young, pretty women doing their vanity workouts and leaving with every hair in place and barely a bead of sweat. I walk out drenched and the colour of a tomato! I work HARD in the gym. Forgive me a little smugness.

• Like 2

Battle Log - Record from the Front Lines

http://hblyne.com

All the comments about boobs, and you single THAT ONE out as "worthless without pics?"

You ain't right, boy; not at all

Boobs are all over the internet, and this thread as well... how many kids pulling horse teams can you find?

• Like 6

My first challenge

Boobs are all over the internet, and this thread as well... how many kids pulling horse teams can you find?

Got to the Catskills there is a group of Amish there. Get those kids to do it.

And is it weird I kinda like wearing my sports bra, even when I'm not working out? It's just that comfortable.

• Like 2

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

And is it weird I kinda like wearing my sports bra, even when I'm not working out? It's just that comfortable.

I'm on it...

Probably similar to why some guys like wearing boxer briefs instead of boxers. :-)

My first challenge

On I guess somewhat of a similar notenote I think, I saw the beginning what I believe is an ab. I have no reference since I've never had abs or not blubber (secretly a narwhal).

• Like 5

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Yeah I think one of those is probably true. It's sort of motivating when I go to the gym and see all the young, pretty women doing their vanity workouts and leaving with every hair in place and barely a bead of sweat. I walk out drenched and the colour of a tomato! I work HARD in the gym. Forgive me a little smugness.

and you have the body to show for it! Be proud :D 

I wear one almost all the time too, bc well...I'm fat and have little boobs there are VERY FEW bras that are my band size and my cup size (like seriously 3-4 brands and none are even remotely cheap) and I can buy 3 sports bras that fit for $15 and they are super comfy, and I have one or two of those nicer more expensive bras for when I have to go do something and dress nicer than jeans and tshirts...but my everyday is a sports bra, and it works bc I don't have anything that is super jiggly that isnt a fat roll! LOL! 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

my enells are my ONLY bras... I am slowly replacing all my other ones... I have 4 now... :)

Spoiler

This is something I've had a problem with for a long time. I was a really husky kid in middle school (to the tune of 17X lbs), and that built up a lot of self consciousness that I've been trying to shed for a long time. I took these pictures at the beginning of the year because my SO always makes a big deal when I dress up for stuff (it doesn't happen often), but I never really feel like I look the way I know logically I do.

20150112_070914.jpg
20150112_071239.jpg

Anyway, I don't know where exactly I'd find a picture of someone else that I could compare to, because mentally I'm still way outta touch with what I actually look like. 

• Like 2

I am the one who steps from the shadows, all trench coat and arrogance.

"How did you expect it to feel? You are free, Jacen Solo, and that can be lonely, and empty, and frightening. But it is also powerful."

Passion has overthrown tyrants and freed prisoners and slaves. Passion has brought justice where there was savagery. Passion has created freedom where there was nothing but fear. Passion has helped souls rise from the ashes of their horrible lives and build something better, stronger, more beautiful.

Current Challenge-the Making of a Sith Lord

0%
0%

Recruit | Level 0