Forums are back in action! ×

That awkward moment when you stumble into a crowded room

And everybody stops to turn and look at you?

That's what I feel like doing this intro. Ah! Nobody look at me!

OK, real quick to get this over with. 26 y/o female, long time lurker, with 120 lbs to lose. It's slowly been adding on over the past eight years with out me really noticing it. (Dx with fibromyalgia in 2009 plus other stuff. Long story.) Enough's enough. I really love Steve's blogs, but I realized I hadn't been acting on any of his ideas, just appreciating. So here I am.

I'm looking forward to my first Challenge, but I'm not very good with tracking/logging regularly. (Especially food diaries. So tedious!)

I'm a little overwhelmed by this place. Y'all have a lot of layers of culture. (Guilds, classes, points, goals, sigs, all the rules of the challenges, teams/buddies, etc). There should be a beginners manual. Or even a set up wizard. Click, click, go. (Remember installation wizards? Good times.)

But, I do love to write, so maybe you'll see me around.

Ttyl,

GZ

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lvl 0 - She-hobbit Adventuress

STR: 0 / DEX: 0 / STA: 0 / CON: 0 / WIS: 0 / CHA: 0

Challenge 1: In Progress || My Intro 

Food diary: IG @what_Iate_today || Blog: TortillasareEvil 

Overall weight loss goal: [150/270]

1.83%
1.83%

i see you Geezee! welcome!  zip through the FAQ and holla if you have questions.  there may be a lot here, but people are awesome.

Level 9 Snarky Rogue

STR:20 | DEX:13 | STA:13.5 | CON:13 | WIS:17 | CHA:16

battle log

there are far better things ahead than what we leave behind - CS Lewis

find out what you're afraid of, and go live there - Chuck Palahniuk 

Hi

Don't get to overwhelmed, I'm just like you not long in the door before you. It won't take you long to find your way about :-)

• Like 1

Level 6 - Human - (North of the wall) Wyldling/Celt - Ranger/Assassin.

Epic quest I Battle Log I Accountabilibuddies 3 5 I Challenge: 1 2 3 4 5

(STR) - 4 (DEX) - 1 (STA) - 3 (CON) - 6 (WIS) - 4 (CHA) - 2

"Spartans! Prepare for glory!" - King Leonidas

Pinterest I instagram I Goodreads 

Heyla!!   Welcome!!  I had a similar weight loss goal when I started!  IT CAN BE DONE!!  This is an incredible place to start.  So much support and amazing ways to make fitness fun.  Don't let it overwhelm you.  There is a lot of info but a lot of help too.  Take it one day at a time and if you have ANY questions!  Let us know.  We can help!  We have been there done that and love to share with others to help you reach your goals.  

• Like 3

Level 4 Demon/Assassin

We Can't All Be The Hero.

STR:6  DEX:7 STA:8  CON:5  WIS:8 CHA:2

"No power in the 'verse can stop me." River

Day 1! Ah!!  :onthego: 

Well, I've eaten breakfast, got lunch packed and dinner sorted. I've got my gym bag here at my desk and it's a cold, but beautifully sunny day outside. And the Dallas Cowboys flippin won last night in their first playoff game in forever. Woo!

The only thing that will keep me from success is my own mind. 

In other news, I weighed in this morning at 267.8. That's right ladies & gents, I've already lost over 2 lbs. Yes, I'm fully aware that that's within normal (water) weight fluctuation, but I don't care. My starting weight for this challenge is 2 lbs less than I was planning, and that's okay with me. (Yay mind games!) 

To-do list for when I get home is 30 min bw excercise and take starting pics/measurements. Maybe if I feel brave enough I'll update this post with that info. Maybe.

PS: I added a few (material) incentives for my challenges.  ;)

Lvl 0 - She-hobbit Adventuress

STR: 0 / DEX: 0 / STA: 0 / CON: 0 / WIS: 0 / CHA: 0

Challenge 1: In Progress || My Intro 

Food diary: IG @what_Iate_today || Blog: TortillasareEvil 

Overall weight loss goal: [150/270]

1.83%
1.83%

Hey, great job for posting right away on the first day! You sound like you are really wanting to make some changes in your life. Something I found that made food tracking super easy was to pre-plan my weeks (or a few days) worth of meals. If you pre-plan you can record all in one session and can modify the amounts later if need be.

Keep the positive attitude up! You would be amazed how much it helps!

Also how did you make the status bar at the bottom of your post. I've looked through things and must be missing something on how to input it. 

Belladonna Grneyedmusiklvr

Hobbit Ranger | Level 0

|| STR  || DEX  || STA  || CON  || WIS  || CHA  ||

|| grneyedmusiklvr || bodyspace ||

|| Challenges: 1 ||

•  

•