Forums are back in action! ×

Hey there from way down in New Zealand!

i'm super new,  in both the NF way of the force, and in this interesting way of communicating. (I'm not a luddite, honest!) 

I have heaps to learn while i'm here, but am feeling very excited by the idea of people to talk to so I can keep my motivation up.  So here is my background sum up:

I am 36 years old and I have recently changed pretty much everything, so my life is in a state of flux.  I haven't taught dance in almost a year, so i now have this extra 10kg I lug around.  I realised that dance isn't challenging me anymore, I've plateaued.  I Stil practice Tai Chi,  and  am training (martial art/bit of weights) with my partner a couple of times a week.  

I have a tendency to not say no - to work, food, favours from friends, so one of my goals is to set better limits and stick to them (and not feel like a meany doing so)

Once I figure out my way around I think i will do the challenge.  If anyone has any tips or first little steps to begin my journed out of my 'yes-girl' no routine chaos, it would be muchly appreciated.

I'm extremely nervous, but hoping to find some great people to inspire me :)

• Like 2

Heyla and Welcome!!  You found the best spot to nerd out and get fit!  

Saying no is a huge issue with me too.  I am relearning the practice!  

36 here too!  

Take on the challenge and don't let it intimidate you.  Let it inspire you!  Something new and exiting to take on!

• Like 1

Level 4 Demon/Assassin

We Can't All Be The Hero.

STR:6  DEX:7 STA:8  CON:5  WIS:8 CHA:2

"No power in the 'verse can stop me." River