Forums are back in action! ×

hello from the great white north

It seems like the theme is week is NF lurkers coming out of the shadows, so I'm following suit! 

Hey NF! 

I'm Eireann, and like a lot of others I have been reading/following the NF blog and boards for some time and decided that now was a great time to join and start my first challenge

I little bit about me, I'm a female engineer in Canada, eh. I enjoy a lot of outdoor activities (camping, hiking, kayaking) and am obsessed with reading. I'm a big fan of The Sims games and enjoy science, a lot... Einstein in my homie. OH, and I adore cooking and am falling more in-love with veggies every week. This weeks veggie is radishes! Delish! 

During high school I was fairly active, strength training and playing soccer. At university I let my studies take over and have slowly over the past 4 years gained thirty pounds :(. I have fun working out and always tell myself that I am going to go to the gym, go for a run, do yoga etc, but then make up an excuse why I can't do it, which is always complete baloney. SO, here I am, at three and twenty, finally taking my physical health seriously. My main goal that I would like to accomplish is losing the 30lbs. 

I'm excited to be part of this community and support my fellow Rebels in achieving their goals! 

Keep your stick on the ice! 

• Like 2

Current Challenge1st Challenge

"hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny" - C.S. Lewis. 

Main Quest: Lose 28lbs by July 1st 2015 (starting 158lbs)

Welcome!  And hello from the East Coast of the great white north :joyous:

I also gained weight (around 40 pounds) during university. Sucks, doesn't it?

But we can do it :excitement:

• Like 1

Fultonator
Human Assassin

Level 5

STR 5  |  DEX 6  |  STA 7  |  CON 6  |  WIS 12  |  CHA 5

Current Challenge

Past Challenges:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7  #8

"I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself." - Mikhail Baryshnikov