Forums are back in action! ×

*Sheepishly Shuffles Feet*

Oh....hi there......

Again. For what, the third? fourth time? 

I'm so bad at this. I can't seem to get through a single challenge posting wise. I guess the good news is that I haven't had any issues maintaining my workout routine. Though my diet has started to slip a little (free bagel Wed. is the bane of my existence- I even laughed at myself yesterday after I got a whole wheat bagel with whipped veggie cream cheese because I thought it was 'healthier', tricksy mind making excuses!)

But....after my cappuccino (darn new snazzy coffee machines that make it free for me!) I'm going to go back to regular coffee and go back to my lower fat no frills diet. 

I had cut a lot of dairy out of my diet, however I started reintroducing things like cottage cheese for a little more protein on my omelettes- any thoughts on this from clean eaters? 

Either way nice to be back and hopefully I can stay a little more involved this go around. 

• Like 1

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

The single most important thing is, you haven't quit trying.

Everything else will work itself out. :D

(welcome back!)

I put cottage cheese on everything ... a mere 70kcal for 100g and you get all that protein .... you would be mad not to.

Nothing wrong with Dairy though as long as you can eat it whilst staying  within your calorie goals. ..... infact thinking about today I have eaten

Milk

Whey

Greek yogurt

cottage cheese

eggs

and broccoli ... a lot of broccoli

looking forward to dinner though so I can eat an animal

• Like 2

Human | Ranger

Level 3 | STR: 8 | DEX: 2 | STA: 8 | CON: 5 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 7

Current Challenge / Second Challenge, /  My First Challenge

SLATES!!!!!!

I was thinking about you the other day!!!  I was catching up on my new challenge threads and thought, now where did Slates get off to??

WELCOME BACK   :love_heart:  :love_heart:

I can't do a lot of dairy, it makes my stomach go wackadoodle.  The only allowances I really make are for cottage cheese and regular cheese in small doses - no milk (I drink almond milk instead, and I put it in my coffee too!), no yogurt.

Let's get back on the fitness horse! :D

• Like 1

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65