Forums are back in action! ×

There Was a Thing, and I was Doing It.

deadpool-respawn.jpg

Hoo boy these last few months ran off the rails.  Family Christmas, frantic jobsearching, moving house, end of thesis ... I fell behind hard and never quite scrambled up the energy to get back into it.

But my life has settled down marginally - I have jobs lined up, I have my course I'm doing so I can be paid more money, I'm on track with my novels.  Now I can afford to spend some effort on getting back into shape.  I honestly have no idea how much weight I gained (and all of it fat, let me assure you) since I'm a little scared of scales right about now, but I have lost sight of my top ab, which I was very proud of about five weeks ago.

However, knowing I did it once means I can do it again, and this time life shall not stop me just when I was getting to the good bit.  Armed with inspirational photos on Pinterest, I made it to my first Parkour training session this year, and have clocked three days of counting on MyFitnessPal (maybe slightly inaccurate, since I batch cooked a curry before resolving to get back into this calorie counting thing).  I figure a few weeks of this, and I'll see if my disposable income will allow for a gym membership, because for some reason the only time I was actually regular with my working out was when I had to go to a specific place and do it.

But!  It's a very pretty respawn point, and the view is all good from here.  Fitness, here I come.

• Like 3

Previous challenges:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Atta Vella :) This challenge (like last challenge) one of my goals is also counting calories. I think the most useful part of doing it is that it keeps me aware of what I put in my mouth - and helps me rethink some of my food choices that I probably would regret after consumption. Keep it up! :D

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!