Forums are back in action! ×

Battle begins in three... two... one...

Hey fellow rebels. Been a while.

I've moved to a new town and started a new job (Mrs. Manager now, haha). I've moved in with my boyfriend (finally! after 10 years of long-distance dating) and have started a new chapter of life.

In the previous chapter I had made a ton of progress following the paleo diet and doing a bit of body weight exercise. I lost 43lbs bringing me down to 114lbs, and was very near to my ideal body shape as well.

While getting started here however, I've slacked a bit. I'm still eating paleo the majority of the time, but gluten free pizza has frequented my palette too often the past few months, and now I've started eating gluten free cookies for a quick fix at work, due to planning failures. It's starting to show.

Planning meals is hard when you're first starting out in a new home. Trying to remember where you put the kitchen tools you own half the time, and cursing the fact you haven't bought a tool yet the other half... and never having enough plates. Ugh. But I'm pretty well past that stage, and it's time to get serious again.

I've gained a little bit of weight, but some of it is in muscle due to the nature of my work, so it's not all bad. My very general goals are to bulk up a little more and get some more definition...

Smaller goals are probably along the lines of actually exercising again 2-3x a week, as the only exercise I've been getting is walking to/from work (a long-enough walk) and lifting/organizing stock (40lb bags of cat litter, dog food... I manage a pet store), and eliminating the extra sugar/processed carbs from my diet.

Anyway, I thought since I'm starting to set goals again, I'd benefit from chatting with like-minded individuals in my down time.

Hi!

Primal Chai
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer

[Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens