Forums are back in action! ×

The devil. I'm not much of a nerd anymore but i try to convince myself i am. I'm here mostly because you guys seem to have better attitude and mindset than guys at the other forums. But about me... I found martial arts in the age of 13 as a way to bully my old bullies. I got addicted in sports and i have about decade of martial arts Like hapkido, mma, krav maga and defendo behind me. Three years ago i suffered a burnout and after 6 months of consecutive heavy drinking my weight had dropped to 56kg and i was fatter than i had ever been. Two years ago i returned to the gym with idea of doing some backup training for myself so that i could get to the martial arts again. In two years i've slimmed to 80 kg weight and i'm moving upwards until i become legendary.

• Like 1

How can you be fat at 56kg? Are you quite short? Sorry if that sounds rude? It sounds quite a transformation, it would be interesting to see some photographs.

I think he means he was 'skinny fat'- low weight, little muscle tone/strength. It's like Staci's bulking transformation she was much lighter doing cardio and no strength, but then got more compact and heavier as she strength trained and gained muscle. 

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/

Correct me if I'm wrong vegito!

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

I'm 5"4 or 164 cm. No offense taken. Slates got it right. I was technically skeleton wrapped in butter. in had stopped eating and focused on heavy drinking for half a year so you can figure what was my condition when i got back into life. There are like two or three pictures existing of me from my whole life. But i can try to swallow my pride and take a selfie. And for the devil introduction.... I could tell you my story and you would think of me as a liar or a troll. But imagine this. I was the nerd who bullied those mainstream kids who played icehockey or football. I am embodiment of extremities

Well it is time for setting goals today... Last year my goal was to get my big three up to 6.5 times my bodyweight. At the end of the year my bench press was 125kg, deadlift 210kg and squat 200kg. My weight was 80kg, my heart rate was 94bpm and both arms had infections because of the lack of rest. On top of that i slipped in the stairs leaving the gym and wrecked my shoulder. I have been spending most of this year for recovery and i'm exactly in the same point as year ago. I want to be better in every aspect so maybe i'll aim on being 10 kilograms slimmer and just bit more muscular in next four months. I'll aim on being at same power levels at the end of the year but 60 kilograms to big three is so heavy trick to do that i'll lie to myself being happy if i get 30...