Forums are back in action! ×

Hey, everyone! I'm a 27 year old vegetarian lawyer from Texas, and as the subject might indicate, I'm here to make a change. Like a lot of others, I've had a decent track record in the past of getting into regular habits, but have always had trouble getting back on the wagon once I've fallen off. There's always an excuse I can make when I'm feeling tired (which is often because of the stress level and working hours I have to keep), and I end up cursing myself every time I choose sleep over a workout.

But that stops now.

I've done this enough times to where I have a pretty good idea for what works for me. I've done p90x in the past (nearly impossible to hit those protein requirements as a vegetarian!), and I have done almost every form of cardio I could get my hands on. Bodyweight training and variety seem to be my sweet spot. Sure, I can do it, but I still need help. A lot of it. It's time to admit that I'm terrible at motivating myself to work out, and that accountability is the key to my success. Lucky for me, that is (hopefully) where all of you come in!

I'm really excited about this upcoming six weeks challenge. In fact, I've talked some friends into joining up with me! This seems like a wonderful community where people can nerd out and get healthy together in a smart way, and I'm just happy I'm going to get to be a part of that.

I look forward to starting this journey with those of you who are new and learning from the experiences of those of you who aren't!

- Sai

• Like 1

Level 1 Elf Recruit

STR 2 | STA 4 | DEX 1 | CON 0 | WIS 1.725 | CHA 0

Introduction | Current/First Challenge

Accountabilibuddies

Hey! Just checking in to see how the 6 week challenge went for you?

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...