Forums are back in action! ×

Kellie needs to kick some habits

Heading into the fourth week of this current six week challenge, and I have fallen far from the wagon.

Truthfully, I have no one to blame but myself. I think that's definitely one thing that needs to be learned. My personal accountability has been horrible. While giving up soda is a great step in the right direction, I haven't been respecting myself enough to stay vigilant on my other goals.

What's worse is that I was constantly using the "well, I didn't do it today so I'll do it tomorrow".  Yeah, real life can get a little hectic, but I need to make time to do things. I can feel myself falling back into that sluggish, lethargic hole again. I don't want that to happen.

I need to go into these last few weeks with a level head and push myself when I'm feeling less than stellar.

I need to stop putting things off. I need to fix what needs to be fixed so that I can pick-up the pieces and continue on this good path.

I can do this. I know I can.

• Like 1

Kellie

Level 3 Hobbit Druid

MFP: kelliefications | battlelog | NF instagram

The NF Society

"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world." - Marilyn Monroe

STR 2.25 DEX 2.25 STA 2.25 CON 4 WIS 7 CHA 10.25

campaign -  act iiiact iiact i

Different things work for different people.

I make it a rule to change one habit at a time.  I find that I can usually change a daily habit in a week or two, then I move on to the next thing.

Best wishes, and good luck in your quest

• Like 1

Working out regularly since November 2014.  Scoliosis with 100 degree curve in lower back reduces height from 6-4 to 6-1.  245 pounds

Working weights in pounds (7-10 reps)

Overhead press . 80

Bench press. . . 135

Squats . . . . . 185

Deadlift . . . . 295 (x5)

Lat pulldown . . 160

Hi buddy :D You have this, everyone runs into some kind of obstacle eventually. Just remember if you mess up instead of tomorrow think "I totally can make TODAY a badass day" and then make it happen. So what if you splurged for lunch because you did something INCREDIBLE in the afternoon! 

One thing at a time and before you know it you'll look back and go "Wow, look at all this butt I kicked and amazing things I've done!"

• Like 1

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both