Forums are back in action! ×

Gotta be honest, I started watching that show because of the car.

Then I loved to show.

I'm the flip side... watched the show... now I love the car. Not as big a fan as my fiance, but I don't think anyone is...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

While I agree with you on the Glock and pit, but I have to say Chevy beats Ford then that's just how I was raised. And come on, you're telling me you wouldn't buy a '65 Camoro in perfect condition with all original parts for a dollar?

Not even for a quarter.  Matter of fact, you couldn't give me one.  Well...maybe give, because I can always find some chevy sucker to buy an overrated car at an overblown price!!!  Now if you offer a REAL muscle car, like a 69 Barracuda, 69 Charger, 70 Roadrunner, 71 Challenger then I might take ya up on that one. 

I've always viewed chevy as cheap.  When I was young, people that couldn't afford a car could always get a chevy. 

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

The Suby I drive is a '96 legacy with over 300,000 on it, it can go a lot of places, can take dirt roads without a problem. Now dirt roads and wheeling are two different things, if you want basic graded dirt roads you can get anything.i like having the all-wheel drive and grew up with Subaru 's in the mountains. Well, I learned how to drive in a '84 GL and totalled it when the brakes went out, a truck was nice enough to stop me at the red light. . . My parents had a Legacy wagon and they spooled it and bought the current sedan model in 1997 with about 20,000 miles on it. I bought it from them in 2009.

I had a 1994 Explorer from 2003 to 2008, and took it a few places I was told wouldn't go. I did have to walk 5 miles back once after getting it hi-centered on a tree. That was bettering around 20 mpg until I moved to Boise, Idaho, then eventually it went down to 12, the last time I drove it to Jackson, Wyoming to visit I the mpg increased with each fill-up to 19, then within the city if dropped again. So the Explorers can get pretty good on highways and have enough room to sleep if it gets wet.

City and graded dirt roads, Subaru. Camping, rain, not so graded, Explorer, Jeep, helicopter.

Find out what you are going to do more of, maybe if you go light you can get an Enduro and go anywhere with a bivy sack...

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Briguy, level 2 STR 1|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2[/TD][/TR][/TABLE] "Learn the principle, abide by the principle, and dissolve the principle. In short, enter a mold without being caged in it. Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!" Bruce Lee "To Live by a principal is to live, do die with no principal you have not lived."

Battle Log   My Fitness Pal

If I was to ever own a truck It would probably be a Toyota Hilux provided I could ever find one in the states.

As for cars, I've only owned two. My first car was a '94 Nissan Skyline GTS-4 (with the R-33 non turbo engine) and I currently own a 2010 Dodge Avenger.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

If I got a truck everyone would want me to help them move

Currently I am driving a 1999 Saturn with the exhaust going on it; debating on fixing it or starting to look for a new one

Ya... There is that. Diesel is even worse...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)