Forums are back in action! ×

Hello,

My name is Doll. I'm 23 and really love fallout, yarn everything, and tiny houses.

I have lurked around NF for a couple of years but decided to really give it a go since I have become fed up with being stuck and not knowing how to eat.

Zillions of eating disorders and weight fluctuations later, here I am! My goal is to lose the excess weight in a healthy way, develop a healthy relationship with food, and find my class. Im not sure where I'll end up honestly...

Like waiting for the sorting hat! (Hehe!)

Hello fellow newblets and senior fitfits alike. My first challenge is here . °u°; ♡

Thank you, I hope I did this right...

Doll | Gargoyle | Ranger | lvl 7th
STR 17, STA 8, CON 14, DEX 2, CHA 7, WIS 4
1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | Current | B L

Main Storyline: Drop 55lbs 06/55lbs

10.9%
4.4%

Welcome to the Rebellion. Your class depends on how you train and what your goals are. Anyway good luck.

Thanks, I meant more that I don't even know what I like. I've dabbled in activities and have a preference when gaming, but not sure yet which path I'll take. :)

Kind of thinking about Ranger, we'll see. ♡

• Like 2

10.9%
4.4%

Thanks, I meant more that I don't even know what I like. I've dabbled in activities and have a preference when gaming, but not sure yet which path I'll take. :)

Kind of thinking about Ranger, we'll see. ♡

I honestly can't recommend the Rangers enough. Their a great group, very supportive. If your just learning and all you might want to do a challenge or two the the Adventures. They're the guild for if you're still learning what you like and are working more on your diet. It's important to remember that you're not tied down to one guild. If you want to do one challenge as a Ranger and the next as an Assassin that's perfectly fine.

• Like 1

I honestly can't recommend the Rangers enough. Their a great group, very supportive. If your just learning and all you might want to do a challenge or two the the Adventures. They're the guild for if you're still learning what you like and are working more on your diet. It's important to remember that you're not tied down to one guild. If you want to do one challenge as a Ranger and the next as an Assassin that's perfectly fine.

That is really encouraging actually. I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure how the whole challenge thing works. Is it always one you set up yourself or are there specific ones you can partake in?

I have more exploring to do on NF, are there quests or workouts you can do that NF/certain guilds offer? Such as, "walk 30mins for three days and earn +3 str" or something along those lines?

10.9%
4.4%

That is really encouraging actually. I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure how the whole challenge thing works. Is it always one you set up yourself or are there specific ones you can partake in?

I have more exploring to do on NF, are there quests or workouts you can do that NF/certain guilds offer? Such as, "walk 30mins for three days and earn +3 str" or something along those lines?

You set up your challenges for yourself.

As of right now the guilds all have mini challenges that you can partake in. Some offer extra stats and some don't. In a recent artical on the blog it was mentioned that they might be revamping the way it works. I don't know what all they'd do but I can't wait to see.

• Like 1

and oh fallout is good. love their storytelling

hey! Thank you! Fallout is my favourite. When bethesda announced the 4th one, I screamed "finally!" And was very noisy with joy. Erm... I wasn't alone, I swear...I had a mini E3 party so... :D NOT lame, yeah!

10.9%
4.4%