Forums are back in action! ×

Anyone doing Stoptober?

Hi Guys,

was thinking about doing stoptober to finally get off the cigarettes, but am thinking E-Cigarettes might be a better option.

Have any of you guys tried them?

I stumbled across this video recently and it's kind of persuaded me to give it a go.(it's also pretty funny)

The kits in this video look good can anyone recommend me which is best to start with. 

Thanks

I tried to e cigs to quit, but to me they weren't the real thing. They ended up making me want to smoke more. Cold turkey with plenty of distractions works best for me. But I do know people who used the vapes and gradually stepped down to zero nicotine. I think you'd have to try it yourself and see if it would work for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.†― Henry Ford

Epic Quest

First Challenge          Second Challenge         Third Challenge

My dad, after 2 heart attacks and still not being able to quit, has done the vaping with the reduction in nicotine thing and it's helped him out. Now he gets to mix and match flavors and what not...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)