Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Guest Snake McClain

i'd like to talk about some of the nerdfitness ladies (really just one) that is so pretty I can't stand it. but that wouldn't be a good idea because the girls take sneaky looks at this page. Anyway....

I have been out of the gym for like a week. busy-ness combined with being battered from wrestling. Hope my peenor doesn't shrink. lol

And having said something like that you really can't not say now.

Curious minds have to know!

And compare notes.... but that's an entirely different matter - not least becase I think I'm on the same page as Book here.

Level 2 Ranger
Aspiring to awesomeness

HOT TEACHERS

Had one in seventh or eighth grade. She was super cool, maybe late 20s at most, and she was pretty much what you'd think of as the stereotypical hot teacher. Short, fit, and...extremely well endowed. She competed on Fear Factor. In a bikini. That was a good day to be a boy in my middle school.

Valar Morghulis

The principal at my kids school, come to think of it, comes pretty close. She's also a personal trainer and a former Miss (City Where I Live) winner. She's approaching forty but is REALLY holding onto her fitness and appearance with both hands. And six inch heels. And not a lot of clothing. Lots of very, very hetero boys being taught at this school. I WAS worried when we met her, up until she proved to be super nice, smart, and genuinely loves the school and the kids, and she has been nothing but awesome regarding the little 'quirks' my kids have.

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

i'd like to talk about some of the nerdfitness ladies (really just one) that is so pretty I can't stand it.
Just one??? You're not looking at the same pictures I am.

What Book said....just one?!?

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

I had a math teacher in high school with a legit stripper name. When you said it properly, it sounded like 'Mystery'. Looked like a stripper too.

hafkldjfljsgfdfdg.

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

I had a math teacher in high school with a legit stripper name. When you said it properly, it sounded like 'Mystery'. Looked like a stripper too.

hafkldjfljsgfdfdg.

My 8th grade English/Gym teacher went by "Misty". Not her name... short for Miss Taylor. She got hit with a criminal charge from a 12-year-old boy that said she seduced him. She made the mistake of giving him rides home alone in her car after ski trips. She was cleared, and if you are a teacher in Ontario, you have probably watched the film about her case, as a cautionary tale.

I saw her a few years after. She didn't go by "Misty" anymore.

Tangentially related: one of the hottest girls I've ever seen literally walked into my room and sat down. Then she asked me to teach her how I did it.

Mathematics, that is. I was at work. :P

EDIT: Nope, not pedo since she's only a year younger than I.

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.

Tangentially related: one of the hottest girls I've ever seen literally walked into my room and sat down. Then she asked me to teach her how I did it.

Mathematics, that is. I was at work. :P

EDIT: Nope, not pedo since she's only a year younger than I.

Regardless, I've definitely seen videos that start off that way...

... Did I just seriously admit that? Meh :P

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

Guest Snake McClain
Just one??? You're not looking at the same pictures I am.
And having said something like that you really can't not say now.

Curious minds have to know!

And compare notes.... but that's an entirely different matter - not least becase I think I'm on the same page as Book here.

Well...Yeah just one. I will just say there is one lady on here that "revs my engines" so to speak. I'm not going to say as I think it would be sort of...I just don't think it would be nice but I think she is like the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Also somewhere in my nerd brain I have this fantasy that one day I could meet her and go out (would never happen) so I would rather not say in case it upsets her. lol. I know I'm stupid.

What Book said....just one?!?

yeah man. just one. *shrug*. Other Nerd fit ladies are pretty but like i said there is one that just makes me crazy...and not in a horny sleazeball way but more of a "stumble over my words and look like the cartoon character goofy" sort of way. Like bugs bunny when babs comes in the room.

Well...Yeah just one. I will just say there is one lady on here that "revs my engines" so to speak. I'm not going to say as I think it would be sort of...I just don't think it would be nice but I think she is like the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Also somewhere in my nerd brain I have this fantasy that one day I could meet her and go out (would never happen) so I would rather not say in case it upsets her. lol. I know I'm stupid.

yeah man. just one. *shrug*. Other Nerd fit ladies are pretty but like i said there is one that just makes me crazy...and not in a horny sleazeball way but more of a "stumble over my words and look like the cartoon character goofy" sort of way. Like bugs bunny when babs comes in the room.

On a related note: nerdy celebrity figures.

A lot of people point to Natalie Portman. But THIS. GIRL.

SO FRIGGIN GODDAMN CUTE.

Also loves WoW, old-skule video games, and writing comics.

Yeah. Cue bugs bunny/babs.

Guest Snake McClain
On a related note: nerdy celebrity figures.

A lot of people point to Natalie Portman. But THIS. GIRL.

SO FRIGGIN GODDAMN CUTE.

Also loves WoW, old-skule video games, and writing comics.

Yeah. Cue bugs bunny/babs.

i think she just became my dream woman. lol. seriously though she is very similar to the woman i've been talking about.

Also for the record I'm really in love with Natalie Imbruglia (she sang the song torn back in the 90s)

Speaking of women is it weird that the kind of women I'm really attracted to or interested are never the kind of women I date? Like...this lady we are talking about from the band lights...like not only do i not meet these people but they are never interested in me. Is that weird? Like to have this idea, 'THAT is the type of woman i want' and it's like they exist but not in my part of the universe or something so I'm always sort of just...well if/when i date it's always just sort of out of boredom.

also speaking of dating i've been hit on more times in the past month than probably any time in my life COMBINED. My friends told me the other day "we need to go out this weekend. You're like a chick magnet now. Come out with us so maybe it will rub off." I couldn't help but laugh. and I have no clue what has caused this. My friend Isaac says its cuz i'm lifting and getting "dem shoulders". lol

Guest Snake McClain
Keep it simple, Bruce. Like someone? Tell it! Just do it per pn.

Also, I like that new avatar of yours. Looks like you gained quite some muscle. Way to go :)

I would never ever ever ever tell this person what I think. No way. One I'm not going to embarass myself when she inevitably is like "uhh yeah not gonna happen weirdo."

And I have gained muscle. i weigh the exact same as before but i have just redistributed the fat (very little i had) for muscle). I wasn't a fat guy just not in shape or strong. Compared to my prior late october version of myself I'm a monster. I have to buy new shirts and jeans soon. :( but for a good reason. :) It's cool to see people notice so thank you. If that isn't inspiration to keep going to the gym I don't know what is.

I would never ever ever ever tell this person what I think. No way. One I'm not going to embarass myself when she inevitably is like "uhh yeah not gonna happen weirdo."

Oh, come on, Bruce! You know that's not the way it works, particularly with the awesome women we have here. There's absolutely nothing wrong with expressing it. Sure, she may not be interested, but she very well could. And the big lesson for nerd guys is that you can't be afraid of rejection.

Having said that... don't do it *here*. That's a private thing.

I know for a fact that a number of women in here think of you quite highly. I'm not saying in a romantic way, but not 'weirdo'.

Understand where you are with that. Fantasizing but having it not be attainable, presumably because of distance, sucks. If anything I'm glad you specified that your feelings are in the nice, tongue-tied way and not the creepy, sleazy kind (that that I would expect that out of you, of course).

I've always found it funny how men are supposedly the level-headed and unemotional ones when an attractive woman can completely shut down a guy's brain whether he has a chance or not or even really wants a chance.

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Guest Snake McClain
Oh, come on, Bruce! You know that's not the way it works, particularly with the awesome women we have here. There's absolutely nothing wrong with expressing it. Sure, she may not be interested, but she very well could. And the big lesson for nerd guys is that you can't be afraid of rejection.

Having said that... don't do it *here*. That's a private thing.

I know for a fact that a number of women in here think of you quite highly. I'm not saying in a romantic way, but not 'weirdo'.

Well...i'm pretty sure she wouldn't be interested. It's clear when a woman is interested in someone. they would talk to them all the time. Even on the forums. She doesn't so i know better.

and what on earth are you talkinga bout people think highly of me here? LOL That actually made me laugh out loud because I have no idea what you're talking about. I thought everyone here thought I was kind of a joke since I'm always asking ridiculous questions and chiming in with retarded comments.

I've always found it funny how men are supposedly the level-headed and unemotional ones when an attractive woman can completely shut down a guy's brain whether he has a chance or not or even really wants a chance.

i actually read somewhere that when a man is attracted to a woman there is some chemical release that causes his iq to drop 10-20 points or something like that. which means i go from being just under mensa genius status (128is my iq) to basically being just average.

The only real joke here Brucey boy, is that you put any faith into IQ measurements :P it's just a bit of prideful wanking done by people who happen to score well on it, yet still seem to mess up their personal finances, love lives, career, etc. just as much as everyone else.

And trust me on this one at least Bruce: if we ever had a full-out NF meet-up party, I'm sure there would be a line up out your bed room door bud ;)

Of course, you'll be passed out in drunken sleep because you're a clueless bastard :P But that's usually what the women find attractive anyway.

Guest Snake McClain
I stand by my comment.

However... have you been talking to her all the time? If not, according to what you said, you're not interested in her, either (unless you're trying to say it's different between the genders?). Geez, man. What does it hurt to try? I would bet that the women here would take it as a compliment, at the very worst.

i try to send little comments to her often enough. messages occasionally. I just don't talk to her much because I don't want to be a creepy. However i could tell you guys who it is and we could start a "bruce is totally into you and is a really great guy" petition but that would be even more weird probably. maybe i'll get in a wrestling ring turn a camera on, body slam someone and cut a promo on why I'm awesome. because peacocking and posturing totally does it for the nerd girls. lol

The only real joke here Brucey boy, is that you put any faith into IQ measurements :P it's just a bit of prideful wanking done by people who happen to score well on it, yet still seem to mess up their personal finances, love lives, career, etc. just as much as everyone else.

And trust me on this one at least Bruce: if we ever had a full-out NF meet-up party, I'm sure there would be a line up out your bed room door bud ;)

Of course, you'll be passed out in drunken sleep because you're a clueless bastard :P But that's usually what the women find attractive anyway.

You made me laugh, you made me cringe... you speak a lot of truth. Maybe the perfect post.

Guest Snake McClain

AJ i am convinced that you are on drugs. lol heavy heavy drugs.