Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

I prefer tight boxers, there's no chance of kicking myself that way.

p.s. And they are not ambitious like loose boxers. Loose boxers always try to raise up to the lingerie and think that they can be thongs/strings.

STR: 2 / DEX: 2 / STA: 3 / CON: 2 / WIS: 3 / CHA: 3

PanHEMAphiliac.

I prefer tight boxers, there's no chance of kicking myself that way.

p.s. And they are not ambitious like loose boxers. Loose boxers always try to raise up to the lingerie and think that they can be thongs/strings.

QFT :D If this forum had rep or whatever I would give you one. We need a 'like' button.

2. Thunderwear... Not realy he-strings, but close enough for me.

What happens if the Gun goes off? O_o

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Haha. I really would never wear either of those, I will never cholo carry a gun, even with full length bulletproof leggings. They may stop a bullet, but it isn't going to absorb the full force.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Inspired by the Sports bra title* -> have you ever tried running naked or with (too) loose boxers?

*made me realise that we need adequate support too

Not while running, but doing jumping jacks. And Snake, I don't care if anyone can see it, it hurts like hell! One quick-fix solution I have is before I start working out, I'll wrap the legs of my boxers up through and around the elastic, creating a sort of jock-strap/fundoshi kind of deal. Not the most comfortable, but it keeps my boys from bouncing around.

What happens if the Gun goes off? O_o

Unless you were *smart* enough to chamber a round while it is holstered (do not do that. ever.) then the gun will not go off by mistake. Unless you plan on pulling the gun and using it all in one fell swoop you should not really ever have a round chambered when it is not in use.

Unless you were *smart* enough to chamber a round while it is holstered (do not do that. ever.) then the gun will not go off by mistake. Unless you plan on pulling the gun and using it all in one fell swoop you should not really ever have a round chambered when it is not in use.

NO! The Mossad drawing technique requires the use of two hands to use the weapon. It (usually) takes more time and (usually) requires the use of both hands. Neither of these are good for when you need to use a gun against someone who is already drawn and in a ready-to-fire state. The only times that you really should carry in condition 3 is when your gun does not have a firing pin lock safety (which prevents accidental discharge), or you have trained extensively in drawing, racking and shooting with a single hand, or you are carrying a revolver (which do not have firing pin lock safeties, and usually the firing pin or hammer rests on the blasting cap of the round).

Take these instances. Somebody threatens you with a knife and is in the process of attacking. You have to hold them off with your weak side arm so you can draw with your strong side. How will you rack the slide? Or, you are sitting at home cuddled up against your girlfriend/wife. Your arm is around her and for all intensive purposes pinned against her and whatever you are sitting/laying on. Somebody breaks into the house (hypothetically the door would be across from you in the same room) and is drawn ready to fire against anybody there. There isn't time for you to tell her to move, hope she reacts in time instead of freezes from fear.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

NO! The Mossad drawing technique requires the use of two hands to use the weapon. It (usually) takes more time and (usually) requires the use of both hands. Neither of these are good for when you need to use a gun against someone who is already drawn and in a ready-to-fire state. The only times that you really should carry in condition 3 is when your gun does not have a firing pin lock safety (which prevents accidental discharge), or you have trained extensively in drawing, racking and shooting with a single hand, or you are carrying a revolver (which do not have firing pin lock safeties, and usually the firing pin or hammer rests on the blasting cap of the round).

Take these instances. Somebody threatens you with a knife and is in the process of attacking. You have to hold them off with your weak side arm so you can draw with your strong side. How will you rack the slide? Or, you are sitting at home cuddled up against your girlfriend/wife. Your arm is around her and for all intensive purposes pinned against her and whatever you are sitting/laying on. Somebody breaks into the house (hypothetically the door would be across from you in the same room) and is drawn ready to fire against anybody there. There isn't time for you to tell her to move, hope she reacts in time instead of freezes from fear.

You see, this is why my weapon of choice is a Claymore strapped to my back. It's there when I need it and no chance of shooting my balls off 'cause it's a sword. Bring on the zombie apocalypse.

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

You see, this is why my weapon of choice is a Claymore strapped to my back. It's there when I need it and no chance of shooting my balls off 'cause it's a sword. Bring on the zombie apocalypse.

Bring on the zombies! But please keep the narrow corridors to yourself.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I've always found a claymore a little unwieldy and wouldn't be ideal if there were more than one zombie heading your way ... A machete, wakizashi or world war one rifle bayonet would be much more effective. *cough* .. plus have you ever tried swinging a Claymore round for more than 10 minutes or so? It gets pretty tiring (I used to practise sword cuts for aikido with a sledge hammer to strengthen my wrists and that still didn't tire me out as much as trying to go all Duncan MacLeod for 10 minutes did ...)

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

I've always found a claymore a little unwieldy and wouldn't be ideal if there were more than one zombie heading your way ... A machete, wakizashi or world war one rifle bayonet would be much more effective. *cough* .. plus have you ever tried swinging a Claymore round for more than 10 minutes or so? It gets pretty tiring (I used to practise sword cuts for aikido with a sledge hammer to strengthen my wrists and that still didn't tire me out as much as trying to go all Duncan MacLeod for 10 minutes did ...)

The advantage is that it reduces the number of hits you need to make though. With a claymore, swung properly, it's 1 hit = 1 kill...with the others, you might be whacking at them 5 or more times and wearing yourself down. Plus you can use it as a stabbing weapon, straight through...just need a guard towards the pommel a la braveheart.

As for close-quarters, I'd have pull out the backup gladius in that scenario, or use my mad barefoot running skillz to evade pursuit! ;)

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

I pictured the claymore mine strapped to Dawsy's back too. However, I pictured him running away from the attackers and giggling like a madman as he hit the detonator, blowing him forward and making mince-meat out whatever is behind him. hahaha

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus 

If I were up against zombies I think I'd choose a flail / morning star before a blade, considering zombies aren't armored one hit with a flail against the head should be enough. (think water melon) With a sword you need to have a perfect swing to decapitate, even if it's a big one.

I'm trying to find a video from Discovery Channel (I think) where they showed the destruction of a flail on a head replica, it was kind of nasty. (went straight through like a cannon ball) Admittedly though a Claymore appears more badass, it would intimidate other survivors / enemies not to mess with you. :emmersed:

Edit*

Found an even more effective weapon via Deadliest Warrior (head replicas, very messy so don't watch if you have a weak stomach) flanged steel mace (Youtube)