Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Just got back from camping out this weekend and wow! Thanks for all the advice and Monty Python references. Looks like I will be making a phone call soon. It seems like all my generation does is text and rarely call. I'll just be myself and see where it goes from there.

P.S.

-Always look on the brighhht side of life!

Semper Gumby-Always FlexiblePain is weakness leaving the body.FITOCRACY

I don't want to be "that guy" but since this is the men's only thread I feel like this is a good place to post this. I have some friends that started a nonprofit for testicular cancer. Since testicular cancer is most common from the age of 15-35 (probably a huge demographic of NF) I wanted to post the website to help try and raise awareness

Self checks are a must, so...

IWantYou-TShirt.jpg

http://www.bestieswithtesties.org/

MODS sorry if this is out of line

"It's very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runners. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit""If you think you can or you can't, you're right!"

^ if any mod decides that there's anything wrong with your post I vote for that mod to step down from their position. Both men and women should do self examinations regularly, it would be great if Steve could mention it in his next article.

---

On a completely different note, I met an awesome girl today at an unexpected time. I manned up and asked her to keep in touch and got contact details. I later look at her Facebook profile and notice she is in a relationship.... I can at least grade myself A for effort, I wouldn't have had the guts to keep a decent conversation with her, or even ask for contact, if it was a year ago.

.. and the hunt continues.

Guest Snake McClain
I don't want to be "that guy" but since this is the men's only thread I feel like this is a good place to post this. I have some friends that started a nonprofit for testicular cancer. Since testicular cancer is most common from the age of 15-35 (probably a huge demographic of NF) I wanted to post the website to help try and raise awareness

IWantYou-TShirt.jpg

how would this be out of line? this is awesome.

^ if any mod decides that there's anything wrong with your post I vote for that mod to step down from their position. Both men and women should do self examinations regularly, it would be great if Steve could mention it in his next article.

---

On a completely different note, I met an awesome girl today at an unexpected time. I manned up and asked her to keep in touch and got contact details. I later look at her Facebook profile and notice she is in a relationship.... I can at least grade myself A for effort, I wouldn't have had the guts to keep a decent conversation with her, or even ask for contact, if it was a year ago.

.. and the hunt continues.

hey yo. great job going for it. that's more than lots of us (me a lot of times) have done.

IWantYou-TShirt.jpg

No problem here, though until I read the post I thought it was a shirt telling girls you liked to watch them touch themselves. Don't know if it's my mind in the gutter or the shirt. It should have a larger lead to the site.

While we're talking about girls, just yesterday I noticed a pretty cute girl from the beginner's running class looking at me. Like 5 times. But I was already on my way out and it was season's last training. :(

Piss poor excuse, shoulda turned around.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Thank you for that. Information needs to be spread around more often.

A+ You did more than I would have done weeks ago. Ok, more than I would have done today. I'm still too shy around the random cute girls.

While we're talking about girls, just yesterday I noticed a pretty cute girl from the beginner's running class looking at me. Like 5 times. But I was already on my way out and it was season's last training. :(

Quick, hop in my time machine! I save it for emergencies, and this counts.

Got any leads on who she is? Like a name? If so, hit her up on Facebook and ask if she was in a class with you. Make it seem like you aren't stalking her.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

I feel your pain digits. Maybe if you go running in the areas you guys practiced in you might run into her. No pun intended.

Semper Gumby-Always FlexiblePain is weakness leaving the body.FITOCRACY

Guest Snake McClain

She was probably looking at you because she knew it was the last glass and her last chance for anything to happen. Bummer you missed, Mr. Numbers

I know it's Phi, but I always think of him as "phone number". I like digits better.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf