Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

HOW IS 'PHI' NOT A NICKNAME FOR '161803398874989'?!

Shut up digits!

Because anyone outside of architecture and maybe graphic design is 96.9% likely to have no idea what the golden ratio or phi is. Even though I now know, it still isn't what pops into my head when I see all those numbers.

I knew of the golden ratio, and semi-knew of phi, but not being of a math or engineering background I never drew the connection of your name to phi outside of reading your sig a few times.

Bewbs! Amirite?

Eyes... Why am I the only guy that says that? I'd rather have a flat girl (front and back) with beautiful eyes that I could get lost in than a really curvy girl with dead-looking eyes. Though, I can't say I don't mind getting lost in them bewbs.

The three laws of being Bruce.

1) never get less than 12 hours sleep

2) never play poker with a man who has the same first name as a city.

3) never date a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her inner thigh.

I dun know about number 3, that's hawt.

Gotta agree with Corey, and I'll also add that if given the chance, I'll routinely break rule number 1.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

The three laws of being Bruce.

1) never get less than 12 hours sleep

2) never play poker with a man who has the same first name as a city.

3) never date a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her inner thigh.

For #3, I'm expecting right next to it, if not on the blade itself, "Enter at your own risk"

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Guest Snake McClain

I stole my three rules from the movie teen wolf. The coach tells Scott that in the locker room when Scott is asking for advice. I don't actually follow any of those...except number 2.

I stole my three rules from the movie teen wolf. The coach tells Scott that in the locker room when Scott is asking for advice. I don't actually follow any of those...except number 2.

I thought they sounded familiar. Didn't know what they were from though. 3 better rules to live by are these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91MfdqM3gaQ

1. Never pass up a bathroom

2. Never waste a hard-on

3. Never trust a fart

Level 1 Woodwose

Women must have a pretty face, that really is more important that butts to me, and the eyes are my favorite parts. Really pretty face and nice butt have always been prerequisites for me. When one or the other is really nice though, I was known to make exceptions.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Guest Snake McClain

In all honesty for me its face and eyes and not being overweight. That's really it. I don't care so much about how curvy or whatever. If she attracts me to here then she attracts me to her. The little details aren't important.

Overweight? Silly Snake, you aren't using that term correctly.

I mean, the great and all powerful Spezzinator herself is technically 'overweight'. :P

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

I mean, the great and all powerful Spezzinator herself is technically 'overweight'. :P

AJ IS CALLING SPEZZY FAT! You better hope she's not watching this thread anymore...

Goes to point Spezzy toward post 1834 (wow that's crazy) with clipped up AJ quote to make it look bad.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

AJ IS CALLING SPEZZY FAT! You better hope she's not watching this thread anymore...

Goes to point Spezzy toward post 1834 (wow that's crazy) with clipped up AJ quote to make it look bad.

You get a 0/10 for reading comprehension, Corey.

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.

Guest Snake McClain
Overweight? Silly Snake, you aren't using that term correctly.

well i meant to say unhealthy/fat. but i don't like to say that word because it can be mean.

brilliant.

well i meant to say unhealthy/fat. but i don't like to say that word because it can be mean.

Amusingly enough, I was gonna add more clarification to prevent trolling a la 'overweight' CoreyD over there ;)

BUT I ran into the same problem as Snake. How can we properly term someone with excess body fat without resorting to calling them 'fat' or 'obese'?

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

I prefer the term chubby.

500 / 330 / 625

Guest Snake McClain
I don't like it when mommy and daddy are fighting.... :dispirited:

:D

:'( It makes me sad and uncomfortable.

Amusingly enough, I was gonna add more clarification to prevent trolling a la 'overweight' CoreyD over there ;)

BUT I ran into the same problem as Snake. How can we properly term someone with excess body fat without resorting to calling them 'fat' or 'obese'?

this question must be answered!

I prefer the term chubby.

i am not comfortable with this.

Fat is fat.

Black is black.

What's next - differently gendered?

Over here political correctness is not so strict.

If calling someone black is offensive then you need to work on changing the meaning and understanding of the word, because I'm sure not all blacks in USA are of african-american origin, and they are much less coloured than my white ass.

I get red/pink because of sunburn, blue if chilled, green if sick, grey if shocked - really I'm much more coloured than blacks or Asians.

If someone is fat - well he's fat! It's rude to call him a disgusting fat pig for sure, but there's no avoiding the fact that he's fat.

I actually consider avoiding to describe someone as of black skin colour racist, since that only strengthens the idea that black is bad/wrong, because if it weren't so it would be perfectly good/normal to say so!

Or slanted eyes. Asian heritage my ass. I had a friend in kindergarten with eyes extremely slanted, and it's because the rampaging Huns raped someone a millennia ago, and by chance recessive genes decided to show up.

STR: 2 / DEX: 2 / STA: 3 / CON: 2 / WIS: 3 / CHA: 3

PanHEMAphiliac.

Guest Snake McClain
Fat is fat.

Black is black.

What's next - differently gendered?

Over here political correctness is not so strict.

If calling someone black is offensive then you need to work on changing the meaning and understanding of the word, because I'm sure not all blacks in USA are of african-american origin, and they are much less coloured than my white ass.

I get red/pink because of sunburn, blue if chilled, green if sick, grey if shocked - really I'm much more coloured than blacks or Asians.

If someone is fat - well he's fat! It's rude to call him a disgusting fat pig for sure, but there's no avoiding the fact that he's fat.

I actually consider avoiding to describe someone as of black skin colour racist, since that only strengthens the idea that black is bad/wrong, because if it weren't so it would be perfectly good/normal to say so!

Or slanted eyes. Asian heritage my ass. I had a friend in kindergarten with eyes extremely slanted, and it's because the rampaging Huns raped someone a millennia ago, and by chance recessive genes decided to show up.

well there you have it.

big boned?

Big boned is something completely different. It is possible to be big boned and skinny.

Fat is fat.

Black is black.

Hear, hear! Fat is a descriptor, as is obese. But being called hog or lardo or snorlax (a personal favorite of mine, I was actually going to be a snorlax for Hallowe'en and anime conventions just because of how fat I was) is a slur. And overweight refers to BMI, so that is a slur on these forums.

Same with black is a descriptor, n***** is a slur (when used by anybody, I can't stand when blacks use it and don't care. It just makes others want to use it more often.)

Level 1 Woodwose

Big boned is something completely different. It is possible to be big boned and skinny.

Hear, hear! Fat is a descriptor, as is obese. But being called hog or lardo or snorlax (a personal favorite of mine, I was actually going to be a snorlax for Hallowe'en and anime conventions just because of how fat I was) is a slur. And overweight refers to BMI, so that is a slur on these forums.

Same with black is a descriptor, n***** is a slur (when used by anybody, I can't stand when blacks use it and don't care. It just makes others want to use it more often.)

Snorlax is a complement tyvm =)

IDDQD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current Challenge

Race: MALIETOA

Class: WARRIOR

STR: 4 | DEX: 1 | STA: 1 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4