Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Guest Snake McClain
A relationship is all about give and take. There's always gonna be compromise. With compromise comes options and with options everybody has to put in 100 percent.

As far as you go Snake, I think of everything that's happening, you did not give up on dating and find somebody that's completely right for you somebody who will not play with your emotions and drag you down to the ground. I'm not saying she's a wonderful lady it's just that She currently has trust or commitment issues in general And those can take a lot of time and Effort to figure out And usually stem from a psychological issue usually from her past.

But honestly do not give up and just keep going for It. Just remember to not dig a hole that you cannot get out of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2 using speech to text tool that does not work very well

She has made up her mind. She deleted me from facebook and isn't returning my calls. So. yeah. *shrug*

I'm going to go be broken hearted for a while. Probably won't be hearing from me for a bit gang. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Guest Snake McClain
This makes me angry. How can you not have the decency to break up with someone face-to-face?

because she's a girl. yesterday we were face to face and everything was good. we talked. it worked out. great kiss good bye (see my post from a while back about at least 6 seconds). everything was solid (or so i thought). Then today she gives me that. It's okay. I won't die. I'll just cry for a bit. But I won't be dating anyone anytime soon.

It's okay. I won't die. I'll just cry for a bit. But I won't be dating anyone anytime soon.

Probably not the most appropiate time, but this reminds me of that scene from "Crazy Stupid Love" where Steve Carrel is being all depressed, so his coworker asks him about it. Then turns to the office and yells "It's Ok! It's not Cancer, it is a divorce!" And everyone started cheering and clapping.

Guest Snake McClain
Probably not the most appropiate time, but this reminds me of that scene from "Crazy Stupid Love" where Steve Carrel is being all depressed, so his coworker asks him about it. Then turns to the office and yells "It's Ok! It's not Cancer, it is a divorce!" And everyone started cheering and clapping.

never seen it but that sounds hilarious. man...my friends are awesome. they're coming out of the woodwork to make me feel better. after work it will be gym and then beer time. I am sad. but i'll be okay. i guess.

Guest Snake McClain
Watch the movie. It is a romantic comedy, but it is funny.

okay that is seriously hilarious and i wish i'd been surprised by the scene and not known the ending of it. lol

okay that is seriously hilarious and i wish i'd been surprised by the scene and not known the ending of it. lol

Everyone dies at the end. Shoot! I ruined it again :)

(JK everyone doesn't die at the end)

(Only Steve Carrel does)

(JK he doesn't)

(Or does he)

(I should really look into working while I am at work. All I do anymore at work is hangout here :) )

Sorry about your luck Snake. It has happened to the best of us, so we all feel your pain. My manly suggestion, workout. If you can cry, you aren't working out hard enough. My second manly suggestion, don't be scared to cry. It is perfectly acceptable to do that. Also, for a less manly suggestion, check this thread from the women's guild on a very similar topic. http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?12989-Need-NF-hugs-and-support

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Sorry about your luck Snake. It has happened to the best of us, so we all feel your pain. My manly suggestion, workout. If you can cry, you aren't working out hard enough. My second manly suggestion, don't be scared to cry. It is perfectly acceptable to do that. Also, for a less manly suggestion, check this thread from the women's guild on a very similar topic. http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?12989-Need-NF-hugs-and-support

Agreed. Just don't cry while working out, may wierd out the others working out.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Agreed. Just don't cry while working out, may wierd out the others working out.

Or it may inspire them to work harder and better, as well as get in touch with their feelings. They might learn to love again. They might come to the realization that they are more than just meat heads.

Or they might get weirded out. One of the two :)

Sorry for your pain Snake, I know how you feel. It's gonna suck right now and honestly the only thing that really helps is time. Takes for friggin ever but it will get better. Also this is the best time to lift heavy things and make your life better over all. On the crying note, I swear I forgot how to cry for 3 years or so. I just considered it a sign of weakness and basically forget. Then a girl hurt me really bad and oh boy did I remember. Still something that I rarely do.

Semper Gumby-Always FlexiblePain is weakness leaving the body.FITOCRACY

Guest Snake McClain

LOL thanks guys. Won't be any crying in the gym.

At the end of the day i still have great friends, a solid life, am an awesome person and I can still Deadlift. What else is there?

LOL thanks guys. Won't be any crying in the gym.

At the end of the day i still have great friends, a solid life, am an awesome person and I can still Deadlift. What else is there?

You'd better be able to squat.

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.

Guest Snake McClain
You'd better be able to squat.

i had a shoulder injury that prevented me from doing this properly. but i'm back in it now. after 5 months off of squatting....and guess who has two thumbs and his working set weight went up 20lbs? this guy.

i had a shoulder injury that prevented me from doing this properly. but i'm back in it now. after 5 months off of squatting....and guess who has two thumbs and his working set weight went up 20lbs? this guy.

Well then, here is your man card.

Don't lose it this time.

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.

That sucks Snake! I feel for you. As much as it seemed she was the right one, she seems to have issues that she needs to work out before she commits. Don't linger over the whole situation. You did what you believed to be right and she couldn't handle it. It's her loss. If I wasn't already married and straight, I'd date you. =). I was trying to post a pic of this quote but couldn't so i'll just type it out. Even though its from Winnie the Pooh, I feel it works here.

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Yeah, I got this!" -andygates

Guest Snake McClain
That sucks Snake! I feel for you. As much as it seemed she was the right one, she seems to have issues that she needs to work out before she commits. Don't linger over the whole situation. You did what you believed to be right and she couldn't handle it. It's her loss. If I wasn't already married and straight, I'd date you. =). I was trying to post a pic of this quote but couldn't so i'll just type it out. Even though its from Winnie the Pooh, I feel it works here.

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

I have to say thanks all around. Love me some pooh. That's some great stuff. Though Calvin and Hobbes was my favorite.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Though Calvin and Hobbes was my favorite.

I have Calvin tattooed on my shoulder in rubbing his chin, thinking kinda pose. I had it done back in 1991 (or was it 92?), way before stickers of him pissing on truck logos became popular! I still need to get Hobbes tattooed behind him in mid pounce!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Yeah, I got this!" -andygates

Suddenly, I feel like writing some Winnie the Pooh fanfic. I'll call it "Thousand Acre Death." With the subtitle "Pooh is back. With a vengeance."