Forums are back in action! ×

Respawned with damaged health

Okay, guys I’ve done it again. I’m getting back into my routine. Naturally, within the first week my hip starts acting up. I went to the gym on Friday and the last 3 days my hip has been super tight. So down to business, recovery on my hit first. I’m pretty sure it’s just my sciatica acting up, so gentle exercises, rolling and stretching for lower body. Upper body though, thats a whole other story. Since my upper body is weaker, it needs more focus. So my goals for the next couple of weeks. 

1. Loosen up my hip. 
  2. Strengthen my back and upper body. 

We’ll see how this goes, I’m highly motivated (pain in my hip does that) 

• Like 1

Don't think I'm helpless, just because I'm soft and cuddly! ~ Natasha Romanoff

My past is my own ~ Natasha Romanoff

I'm my own woman -- first, , last -- and always! ~ You get the idea, Black Widow is basically my role model....

I totally understand this--I swear, any time I start working out again, I get injured or sick. But way to get a plan together! What are you planning on doing to strengthen your back and upper body?

Same thing happens to me, all the time. I plan on the "usual" push-ups, chest presses with the bar (no weights, at first), free hanging on the pull up machine, tricep dips. For the back, I'll do super-mans for the lower back, if you have any suggestions I'd appreciate it. 

Don't think I'm helpless, just because I'm soft and cuddly! ~ Natasha Romanoff

My past is my own ~ Natasha Romanoff

I'm my own woman -- first, , last -- and always! ~ You get the idea, Black Widow is basically my role model....