Forums are back in action! ×

You fell into a slide trap - restart(x)

So, once upon a time, my health was going up. I had figured out what caused my health issues, fixed my diet, and started building some muscles. 

And then things started falling by the wayside. I am not even sure what started it, but things slowly fell by the wayside. Stopped exercising as much, didn't pay as much attention to food, generally got stressed and overwhelmed and stuff keep happening. Looks like I need to up my game for this level.

My last save point isn't that good. In fact, I think I may be playing a rogue like. I have unlocked a few things, but my character is a squishy level 1. So all I need to do is grind my way through the starting levels again.

As the major problem is life getting in the way, I need to get better at preparation. First step is mainly meal preparation, but I need to generally design life so that it affords healthy behaviour, rather than coasting along. I'm planning to start a battle log, so I'll save details for there. Once food and sleep are sorted, the rest tends to be a lot easier.

Level 2 Wood Elf Druid Str 5| Dex 7 |Sta 3| Con 5.5| Wis 11.5 | Cha 3.5