Forums are back in action! ×

2016: the land of promise

Just finished week one after respawn and I feel awesome (exclude sore foot). I woke up earlier each day and did a short body weight workout. Also took some rebel advice and built breakfast into my routine... bacon is an excellent motivator. Had to change my schedule a little, but I didn't derail.

Without giving it much gravity (*snicker), it was interesting to watch my weight drop gradually. As an engineer, I find that data intriguing.

I started logging my food intake and realized that the reason my weight has been steady is because I've been eating at a deficit for a while now. I added an extra breakfast and still have calories to spare. Again, data is interesting.

Also, I just realized I haven't been giving myself enough credit. I took on extra responsibilities at work, about double, and have had to step outside my comfort zone on a regular basis. In addition, I decided to accept become President of the local chapter of YGN, a professional organization. So, I'll be planning events and having discussions with our senior leadership... which is a little scary.

All that being said, 2016 is poised to be a difficult but awesomely satisfying year.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It sounds like you have the same busy-itis I do (wait, I'm doing what this week? Oh yeah! ALL THE THINGS!). Congrats on your new presidency ^_^

Also, dat data tho. I've been tracking for a few months and I'm really tempted to start a spreadsheet to see when my calorie/weight drop ratio is highest. 'Cause I'm totally not a nerd or anything XD Are you tracking on myfitnesspal, or something different?