Forums are back in action! ×

your butt looks smaller.

Woot!

I finally traded in the concert dress that I got two and a half years ago to sing with the local chorus for one in a smaller size -- the woman in charge of the dresses could not believe I had been wearing the size I had (when I got the first dress she was the one who picked out the size) and wanted to know if I had been starving myself to lose that much weight. I said, no, I've been lifting weights. :)

Woot!

I finally traded in the concert dress that I got two and a half years ago to sing with the local chorus for one in a smaller size -- the woman in charge of the dresses could not believe I had been wearing the size I had (when I got the first dress she was the one who picked out the size) and wanted to know if I had been starving myself to lose that much weight. I said, no, I've been lifting weights. :)

That's awesome too! Woots to both weirdquark and Maggie!

Woot! Such a motivator to know that people are seeing changes, even if you can't see them so much yourself.

See, now I recently had a friend tell me the opposite - your butt looks bigger! Which was totally a compliment for me, because I've always had a total flat-butt and I'm proud to now be reaping the benefits of all that squatting. :)

Just more proof that we've all want to lose/gain in different ways and places!

Mmm... kaik.

Twitter - flickr

some people prefer the "badonkadonk".

<---- this Guy

Congrats though!

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Also, ladies, i don't care what happens, never wear your socks like that, i don't care what the reason is. never. ever.

also! WOOOOOOT to Maggie May for passing this butt test.

i wear high socks!! i get nasty bruises on my shins when we do deadlifts and cleans - the socks help! i swear!!

butt yes, (ha) this video is pretty funny. go try the test! (you want it to hit!) ;)