Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings from the prairie.

Howdy,

Kind of doing things in the wrong order here, as I have already posted my first challenge thread. Despite that, thought I would now stop in here and introduce myself. I am now settling down in Iowa, but have lived in a number of locations, including Italy for three years. I got the opportunity to see and do a lot of stuff while over there, including seeing the legacy of countless great men and women who have left their mark on history.  

I doubt many people would remember me if I passed, and am seeking now to live my life to the fullest by being the best version of myself. Who knows, maybe I will be able to leave some sort of positive mark. 

So once more dear friends, into the breach! 

• Like 3

Level 8 Expert in Obscure Details

Challenges: 1 : 234 : 5 : 6The Martian

9 hours ago, WorldSparrow said:

I doubt many people would remember me if I passed, and am seeking now to live my life to the fullest by being the best version of myself. Who knows, maybe I will be able to leave some sort of positive mark. 

This made me so sad! At least the desire to make a mark is half the battle. So many people are willing to live a life of obscurity that the desire to make a mark sets you ahead.

Best of luck and let us know if you need help!

• Like 3
5 hours ago, apocalypse said:

Most of us will be forgotten. Italy is one of the most beautiful countries in the world btw.. i envy you for getting to live out there. you've found the fire, now feed it!

Yes, by the world as a whole we will be forgotten. My goal it simply to be remembered by my 'tribe' as someone to look up to. 

• Like 1

Level 8 Expert in Obscure Details

Challenges: 1 : 234 : 5 : 6The Martian