Forums are back in action! ×

Walking dead

That bar seen made the episode! Like my heart was pounding a bit, so intense. On a side note: Lori, what is wrong with you?! Totally unnecessary action on her part.

Agree on both counts! When Rick...well, you know, just in case people don't want spoilers, I was like "OH my f*cking god!" And the expression on his face....ahhhhhhh.

Yeah Lori was being a db. "How could you be so selfish?" I think that was a bad on the part of the writers. Definitely didn't care for that.

Also loved the arm part for sure.

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Love this show, but I save up a few episodes to be able to watch with a friend every few weeks. Dropped in just to comment, but made sure to skip reading other replies as I didn't want to read any spoilers :-)

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

the bar scene actually didn't really do it for me. i don't know that i saw the need for what happened in there. i don't know that rick would do that. the a rm thing made me say "wait up! let me give you a hand!"

I had to go back and watch the bar scene again, for that very reason. Like he wouldn't just do that, but I must have blinked during the first time I watched it, because on the second time, it made perfect sense and wasn't as out of character based on what the other fella did.

Thats the best way I can say it without just spoiling the whole scene really.

During the bar scene I couldn't help but think . . . Rene from True Blood! Is he gonna be a bad guy again?!

Ruthlessness as a survival trait seemed to be the underlying theme of last nights episode. The more Rick and that guy talked the more it seemed inevitable that it would end in violence.

the bar scene actually didn't really do it for me. i don't know that i saw the need for what happened in there. i don't know that rick would do that. the a rm thing made me say "wait up! let me give you a hand!"

SPOILERS COMING

For me, it was the subtle changes in the tone and facial expressions as they realized something wasn't right. It went from relief of seeing other survivors to caution, to outright mistrust. The slow build was perfect.

In terms of Rick's actions, I think it serves as a perfect counterbalance Shane. Shane is all hotblood and rush in after he decides something has to be done. Rick is calm and collected, and as we saw, just as deadly. If anything, it shows that Rick is just as dangerous, if not more, than Shane. If you're threatening his loved ones (and not just blood relatives), he will end you in a split second.

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...

SPOILERS COMING

For me, it was the subtle changes in the tone and facial expressions as they realized something wasn't right. It went from relief of seeing other survivors to caution, to outright mistrust. The slow build was perfect.

In terms of Rick's actions, I think it serves as a perfect counterbalance Shane. Shane is all hotblood and rush in after he decides something has to be done. Rick is calm and collected, and as we saw, just as deadly. If anything, it shows that Rick is just as dangerous, if not more, than Shane. If you're threatening his loved ones (and not just blood relatives), he will end you in a split second.

Qft

If anything was surprising, it was that he went straight for the kill shot on the dude, as opposed to just stopping him. Even if you had thought "lucky head shot" then he goes and pops 2 in the fat dude, and one more to finish him off once he was dead.

67Alecto is spot on though...Shane would have gone for his gun first, as opposed to Rick waiting for the other guy to make his move.