Forums are back in action! ×

Hello,

I'm 6'5", approximately 210 lbs (haven't weighed myself in months), about to turn 30, and I want to build strength. I have always been rather skinny; before graduating high school I was 6'5" and 160 lbs, at the time I was heavily involved in martial arts and got up to 190 lbs.

My longterm goals are to build strength and mass. I'm tired of being the skinny guy with a gut. I'm in this for the long haul and working towards making small improvements in my diet and exercise (or lack thereof) routine.

As far as my nerd interests go I'm a gamer, both video games and board games. Where my real passion lies is with tabletop RPGs, primarily D&D (loving 5th edition). I've played since I was 12 and old enough to remember thaco. Also a huge science, design, architecture nerd; interests include space travel, sustainable building, treatment wetlands and their implementation within design.

I'm in the process of raising a future nerd. My wife and I have a 1yr old. She turned 1 on May 4th so we call her our Star Wars baby/Padawan :)

Cheers,

Darbidur

Father | Scientist | Nerd | Arbiter of Derp Darbidur