Forums are back in action! ×

New guy in need of inpiration

Hi everyone!

Frank here, 25 years old, reporting in from Taiwan (although I'm actually Dutch).

I mention my location because I am having serious difficulties figuring out a decent way to diet. I live in a very small place with no kitchen, so cooking for myself is not an option. Because of this I am forced to eat out every day (it's cheap) but the problem is that most of the food is not that healthy. What would be the best place for me to go to for advice? 

My main goal is to lose body fat (I have been gradually growing a beer belly for the past 8 years or so and frankly, I'm sick of it). I started working out 3+ times per week a month ago so I guess that's going okay, but I'm worried about my diet. 

So yeah, I hope to find some inspiration on here.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction haha,

Frank.

Welcome, Frank! Here's a good resource for eating out paleo (or paleo-ish): http://meljoulwan.com/2015/02/26/paleo-tips-eating-restaurants/

What kind of food are you finding/in what ways is it unhealthy? I would also check the local forums and see if there's anybody else on here in your area who could give you more region-specific advice.

Slayer Druid

"Welcome to the Hellmouth."

My Epic Quest | My Battle Log | My Blog

Current challenge: Slayer Hits the Books

Archived challenges: 12345