Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everyone,

Just want to introduce myself.  I am a personal trainer/nutritionist that works with people of all types to help them reach their goals.  Honestly when it comes to how the body works and the whole health and fitness thing I am a nerd so I like to learn and share information.  I saw this site and became interested and joined to make myself available to those who have questions or need advice. By all means feel free to ask me anything that you think I can help with.  I am not trying to sell my services or get new clients but I am available for that as well, but I am not going to push that to anyone on here because I know people like that are a pain in the ass.  

I also have a website www.hodgeapp.com and a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26tio4S7ItMr0tJLbo6q-A that i just started showing some of the interesting people I train lol, as well as give some insight here and there.  

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this and I hope I can be of some help.  

• Like 1

I do a lot of nutrition work for all types of people. Anything getting ready for a figure or bodybuilding competition to just someone wanting to be healthier or leaner.  If I had to say the one thing I do the most it would be writing tailored programs (diet and training) to an individual and what they are trying to accomplish.  Having worked with men, women, transgender (m to f and f to m), diabetics, gestational diabetics, pre-diabetics, athletes, etc. I have acquired a lot of applicable knowledge which has helped me to customize training and diet programs to the individual (body type, blood type, health, body composition, daily routines) and their goals.  I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to this stuff.  Having my own battles with obesity and dieting when I was younger, I studied and continue to study training, diet, and how the body works, and teach people how to take that to their advantage.  

• Like 1