Forums are back in action! ×

Hi all!  I joined NF about 2 months ago on around my 29th birthday.  I'm looking to complete 52 weeks of transformation by the time I turn 30.  I'm really new to this whole rebellion forum and am looking to befriend some people as I complete different quests along the way.  Anybody want to join along?

A little about myself...I'm into rock climbing, yoga, road biking and I'm a huge fan of Irish music.  I'm looking to become more druid-like (more reflective, peaceful and calm-minded etc.) and develop more elf-like eating habits.  

Here goes nothing.  Pushing the topic button!

13 hours ago, Grymm said:

Hello!  30 is the new 20, or that's what I tell myself!

There's an episode on the art of manliness (excellent podcast btw) about how 30 is very much not the new 20 :)

My Profile        |     I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.

My Battle Log  |     Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

|     I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

|   Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.